Ice on the shades

kakeandjelly

About a week ago, I was coming down through the purley gates on Hood marching straight into 1 helluva head wind, with horizontal snow and ice making a pleasent little cozy home right on the face of my Julbos... Well, it was about then that I remember when I was going up, I saw a guy coming down with these little round goggles, each eye was a seperate goggle, and they were clear and clean. being that the wind was at my back then, I didn't notice how much of the snow/ice was coming down on the way up, so that may have had something to do with it, but I would have given my left pinkie nail clipping to be able to see droping down that steep section... Any thought or ideas on better glasses, or are goggles the way to go? what about "mini" goggles? cool.gif

Thanks

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

K&J, I don't know how to connect a thread. But a couple pages back here on the gear forum there was a thread about Motorcycle Goggles for glaciers. All the comments were pretty positive. I just got a pair and they look like they will work real well, havn't been out and tried yet. I liked the price too.

K&J, I don't know how to connect a thread. But a couple pages back here on the gear forum there was a thread about Motorcycle Goggles for glaciers. All the comments were pretty positive. I just got a pair and they look like they will work real well, havn't been out and tried yet. I liked the price too.

other thread