Conservatives and Banning

scott_harpell

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cracked- why do you keep posting "*** You are ignoring this user ***" over and over?

HAHAHAHA Oh man, that is a good one! hahaha.gif I get it, so you see that, cause you have him blocked, so like, your joke is to say "well, it's like cracked is posting that!" Oh man, I am dying here! yelrotflmao.gifyelrotflmao.gif

oh this is just a brilliant thread. i'm sorry i missed it yesterday.

scott, maybe it's just b/c you've been down right rude and annoying lately?

maybe it's just proof that conservatives are creeps? wink.gif

wow, of all the whiny, head in the sand "i've been banned for no reason" threads this is moste likely the lamest. way to go scott!

I don't give a shit if he carried 72 black eyed virgins to the top without oxygen while wearing just a sarongwhile pulling a sled with his testicles... no need to bag on another's accomplishments especially if she isn't here to hear it. I would bet my left one that if she was here, his tune would change.

Here's an actual good idea. STOP driving your cars for a year. I am into 8 months of not driving a car and have saved shit load of money, kept in shape and can feel good about my transportation habits. There are no easy out solutions to life's problems.

the_finger.gif

Oh yeah and to CBS...

You are my playground bitch!

Babnik

Dwayner

Fence_Sitter

Incubus

Jkassidy

Mikeadam

Son_of_Caveman

Sphinx

Trask

Velvet_roadhog

Whiskybreath

So, that's six real people, three of whom are still posting, four if we count you. See my earlier post, you weren't banned for being conservative, you were banned for being an asshole. Bitch about it a little more, I'm sure it will help. yelrotflmao.gif

yelrotflmao.gif