Portlander Looking to Climb - Olympics, Hood, etc.

slogon

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Steve- My name's Chad; PM me anytime, if you have a climb that looks to be in shape. I'd like to do Sunshine as well; what's your experience level?

I'm here in Portland, as well.

The next couple weeks looks busy for me, but I have days off here and there, and a one-day thing on Hood is usually doable.

I'm looking for a partner for saturday sunday of next week could do the approach friday night (I think the 29th). I'd like to do somthing like the brothers, anderson or pershings in the olympics. If your up for that weekend let me know. There may or may not be one other climber. Let pm me if interested.

• 2 weeks later...

Steve,

I just moved to Portland last fall and would love to hook up some people to climb consistently. Multiple routes on Hood and in the Olympics sounds great. I've been up Rainier, Aconcagua, Shasta, Whitney, Hood, Adams, etc., some alpine routes in the Sierra, and have also taken a couple glacier travel/course crevasse rescue courses. Email me at jbetoo@hotmail.com.

I will be in Quilcene (right by the Olympics) with the evening of 7/25 to the afternoon of 7/27 free. That would be a decent window for doing something like Mt. Dececption, no? I know that's planning way ahead for you locals...but, interested?