Nick Berg killed By U.S. Government?

thrutch

Dude, the whole nerve agent thing is on the front page of every major news sources, how exactly does that constitute playing it down??? rolleyes.gif

Well it does seem like the media has picked it up now. There is lag between what we know and what you know. Get my drift there?

Also, your crap about it being sedition and what not to even suggest such a think goes against the very freedoms you are claiming to help protect. People have a right to their opinions, to question what they are told, and to bring up their opinions with others. I have to say I watched the video (I somewhat regret doing it) and I instantly thought that it looked very likely faked. Many of the links mentioned bring up very good points. I'm not sure I buy the whole beheaded by U.S. agents theory, but I think it's very likely the story isn't as simple as some dude got picked up by terrorists and murdered.

Well I'm stating my opinion. Like it or not, it's mine and I'm standing by it. Media is at best a 2nd hand reference. Unless you are Al Jazeera of course. Then you somehow manage to be at every atrocity committed against Americans. madgo_ron.gif

It is not unknown for journalists to fabricate informatin or use unreliable sources. It is not uncommon for journalists to be misled by their sources. Misinformation campaign exist out there to debunk truths and create doubt where there shouldn't be any.

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That round scrambled the M1 crew like a blender.

My brother died in Korea when the batteries in his tank shorted out and exploded setting off the HEAT rounds in it. An eyewitness I met later at Benning said something nearly as eloquent as the above.

Your comments about the media and misinformation are spot-on. We've become so skillful at media manipulation that its hard to tell fact from fiction. Wag the Dog.

Dude, the whole nerve agent thing is on the front page of every major news sources, how exactly does that constitute playing it down??? rolleyes.gif

Well it does seem like the media has picked it up now. There is lag between what we know and what you know. Get my drift there?

Still awaiting conclusive tests... Rumsfeld says it wasn't necessarily sarin--WHBF-TV Quad Cities, Eyewitness News 4

It's fairly ironic to witness someone explaining activities in Iraq by using the reasoning of occam's razor. Perhaps this line of reasoning should have been applied when we entered the country on grounds of antiterrorism and WMD suspicions.

I don't have an opinion on the circumstances of the poor guy's death, but I think the incredible surge of doubt illustrates just how much many people distrust the leadership of this country right now. A dangerous and unsettling situation.

Sorry to intrude on the collective delerium that prompted this thread, but in the specific context of Nick Berg's death, any assertion that this was the work of the United States Government is nothing more than paranoid speculation with no factual basis whatsoever to support it, and as such is on par with the theories normally issuing forth from the folks dodging the black-helicopters, arming themselves against a UN invasion of the US, and/or feverishly awaiting the moment when they are "raptured" out of the double-wide per Jenkins and Lahaye. Good company to be in. thumbs_up.gif