Does anyone like Martlet?

RobBob

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, son, I didn't happen to see anybody but you do it. Now are you willing to take responsibility for your own actions or not? Are you saying "teacher, teacher, he did it first"? If so, you are confirming what I have thought of you all along.

Well, son, I didn't happen to see anybody but you do it. Now are you willing to take responsibility for your own actions or not? Are you saying "teacher, teacher, he did it first"? If so, you are confirming what I have thought of you all along.

Heh, bite me assjockey. You're pissed because your bitch got punked.

*** You are ignoring this user ***

I like Martlet because he's got such a consistent message. Every time he posts, he says the same thing. He never wavers, never falters, despite the swarms of moonbats wheeling in the hellish liberal skies around him.

I LOVE ROBBOB fruit.giffruit.giffruit.gif

Are you seriously in a frat? Which school?

We debunked the myth of him being a youngin' (it's not hard, just go look at his homepage). Even more pathetic he is some 40 or 50 year old dude with nothing better to do than sit all day on here spouting trash.

Delta Chi!?!? I knew it; you’re a frat dick!

You call everyone one this site gay, but who is the one that chooses to live in a house with 40 other guys?

I always wanted to know: how do you guys schedule who gets to wear which Abercrombie shirt on a certain day?

Delta Chi!?!? I knew it; you’re a frat dick!

You call everyone one this site gay, but who is the one that chooses to live in a house with 40 other guys?

I always wanted to know: how do you guys schedule who gets to wear which Abercrombie shirt on a certain day?

Don't be bitter just because you weren't accepted.

I love how you fucks always assume the rest of us actually want in... if that was the case why do you dicks have to spend so much each year on recruiting???

What was the theme for your homecoming dance this year? Midnight in Paris? What’s the matter? Didn’t get to go to any in high school?

Does your frat get a bulk discount on Rohypnol?

Are you seriously in a frat? Which school?

We debunked the myth of him being a youngin' (it's not hard, just go look at his homepage). Even more pathetic he is some 40 or 50 year old dude with nothing better to do than sit all day on here spouting trash.

NOLSe, read my post. wink.gif