squamish this weekend?

foraker

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Friday .. Cloudy. Showers beginning in the afternoon. Risk of a thundershower. High 17.

Saturday .. Showers. Low 10. High 18.

Sunday .. Cloudy. 60 percent chance of showers. Low 11. High 19.

Monday .. A mix of sun and cloud. Low 10. High 23.

mad.gif

it's going to be damp in squamish this weekend but some people will be there anyways. look for a skinheaded guy drinking coffee with a rusty subaru waiting for the rain to stop yellaf.gif

Hey I'm the resident skinhead on this site .. you might think you don't have much dru, but you've got w00t quanities of hair compared to me yellaf.gif

it's going to be damp in squamish this weekend but some people will be there anyways. look for a skinheaded guy drinking coffee with a rusty subaru waiting for the rain to stop yellaf.gif

Hey I'm the resident skinhead on this site .. you might think you don't have much dru, but you've got w00t quanities of hair compared to me yellaf.gif

but i clippered it all off 2 days ago! hahaha.gif

but i clippered it all off 2 days ago! hahaha.gif

I bet that oh so kewl sideburn to jawbone captain kirk facial hair thing you got goin' on stands out real perty now the_finger.gif