Oh my god this is sick

JoshK

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, what Klenke said. It has a warning before you play the "video" and it's a still shot as far as I could tell also.

I wouldn't post something that actually showed a beheading without warning, so I must be missing something, or did you click on another link?

I chickened out when I saw the warning. cry.gif

I'd read about this earlier, and apparently the whole video is out there on the web.

Of course it is...nothing is sacred on the web. I feel so bad for his parents, having a video of your son's beheading made public. What a terrible way to go. And the dude was young, only 26 or something.

Bock bock bock bck-ock!!! Did the Squid squirt ink all over the place in fright?

The still shot was in the paper today.

I'm not into seeing that type of thing for pleasure but I think it's important to see it nonetheless to gauge its power.

There is a lesson to draw from this. Don't be a do-gooder in hotspots of the world. Stay the fuck away. I just listened to a story on this poor guy, who sounded like an individual who truly was committed to helping people. Unfortunately, anyone who would go to Iraq at this time as a civilian, unarmed and unskilled militarily, is potentially a lamb to the slaughter. How many people have to learn this lesson?

I say this with the same heartache for that young man and his family that everyone must feel right now. What an awful atrocity. My point is that if you are headed into a hotspot, for God's sake go armed mentally and physically for what you might encounter. You want to help people get on their feet? Go downtown and work with Habitat. You want to go to Iraq or Afganistan? Better be in warrior mode.

for a little while i removed my foil headset and immediately thought 'cia plot'. i mean fukin a: that beheading is so atrocious it cant help but win some sympathy for kind americans. then i put my hat back on and felt sick to my stomach. i cant imagine the grief the guys family must feel.

Now multiply this tragedy by 2000 more U.S. lives lost as a result of this penis-jousting war, and you've got just a small part of the damning responsibility that our executive branch is trying to pass off as necessity. And the filthy and inexhaustibly rich continue to get richer. Divide the profits to US companies from government contracts in Iraq by the number of U.S. deaths there, and you've got the price in dollars for a U.S. life, according to Bush, Co.

blood money, fucking cannibals

Now multiply this tragedy by 2000 more U.S. lives lost as a result of this penis-jousting war, and you've got just a small part of the damning responsibility that our executive branch is trying to pass off as necessity. And the filthy and inexhaustibly rich continue to get richer. Divide the profits to US companies from government contracts in Iraq by the number of U.S. deaths there, and you've got the price in dollars for a U.S. life, according to Bush, Co.

Why do you moonbats always talk about naked men and penises?

Why do you moonbats always talk about naked men and penises?

yellowsleep.gifyellowsleep.gif

Don't you see?

this is going to be the way it's going to be now...cancel the overseas vacation, because half of the world now wants you dead.

Yeah, any of you guys with vacations planned for war zones, make sure you get them cancelled.

Hmmm.

Martlet, would a witty, intellegent and no doubt edcuated young man such as your self, be willing to agree that the events of the last month would efectively change the world view of the United States?

How many of our european/ asian friends are proud to stand beside us right now?

Nobody.

We are fucked, my young republician friend.