Any rock on the west side of the range?

Dennis_Harmon

Am I to understand that there doesn't exist any rock to climb/exploit on the western slope of the Cascade mountain range? I seem to recall a place called Index, and oh yea, another one just outside of a little town called Darrington, (the home of the Spotted Owl.) I'd just bet that there are other areas as well if only you'd take the time to go look for them. But, oh I forgot.. time is money and you mustn't take too much time out of your busy, busy yuppie schedules, or you might loose a dime. Better just go to Vantage. Don't forget your cell phones and cordless drills. Dennis

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not too into the spray thing; but are you really as thick as you appear to be, as clearly evidenced by your posts? And what is this new topic in response to? I get exhausted by the constant negativity on this site, and yet you seem to need regular public (if anonymous) displays of amazement at your apparent social retardation. Please, go jump in a large body of water. And if there's no O2, our loss.