• Announcements

• olyclimber

WELCOME TO THE CASCADECLIMBERS.COM FORUMS   11/10/22

Huge thank you to Bellingham based The American Alpine Institute for being our sole sponsor, taking care of our hosting costs,  which is our biggest cost.  @Jason_Martin  of AAI reached out to me, and really wanted to support the forums.  They have supported us in the past,  and now stepped up to support us again.  They will be our sole sponsor for 6 months.   Big time, and they are a local climbing related company to boot!  
Sign in to follow this  
David_Parker

Kid's Rope Up (spring)

Icicle canyon climber's bivy above Bridge creek June 5&6. Someone has to get there Friday night and rope off a large section. I prefer the upper right with the small boulders and opening down the hill.

Icicle canyon climber's bivy above Bridge creek June 5&6. Someone has to get there Friday night and rope off a large section. I prefer the upper right with the small boulders and opening down the hill.

I wont be able to make it that weekend. We will have just gotten home from Disneyland. The boys will be woth their dad that weekend cry.gifcry.gifcry.gifcry.gifcry.gif

Edited by Muffy_The_Wanker_Sprayer

I may never meet the famous Muffy. Does she really exist? Or is it Greg_W's alter ego?............

I think it is aboput the same number of hours driving for me either way. 'bout 7 hours. So I WANT to go but I will need another adult to drive up with me. So I am a firm MAYBE cool.gif

You could meet me up here and take one car up. I'll drive the rest of the way! grin.gif

I may never meet the famous Muffy. Does she really exist? Or is it Greg_W's alter ego?............
tongue.gif I AM NOT GREG W.

maybe we can have a mid summer thing in Squish cool.gif and then I would be stoked to carpool Rocksanyone grin.gif

might make for saturday but the kidlet's bday party is on sunday. and nothing says good times like hanging at the waterpark w/a whole herd of 9 year olds. YEE HAAW!

Well, That is my only free weekend. Some one else might want to propose a differnt time and place. We will be at the climbers bivy tho if anyone shows up.

Just post a time that does work for you. Nobody has said they could come on the weekend I posted. I will definately be up for a fall kids ropeup.

Sign in to follow this