Kid's Rope Up (spring)

David_Parker

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Icicle canyon climber's bivy above Bridge creek June 5&6. Someone has to get there Friday night and rope off a large section. I prefer the upper right with the small boulders and opening down the hill.

Icicle canyon climber's bivy above Bridge creek June 5&6. Someone has to get there Friday night and rope off a large section. I prefer the upper right with the small boulders and opening down the hill.

I wont be able to make it that weekend. We will have just gotten home from Disneyland. The boys will be woth their dad that weekend cry.gifcry.gifcry.gifcry.gifcry.gif

Edited by Muffy_The_Wanker_Sprayer

I think it is aboput the same number of hours driving for me either way. 'bout 7 hours. So I WANT to go but I will need another adult to drive up with me. So I am a firm MAYBE cool.gif

You could meet me up here and take one car up. I'll drive the rest of the way! grin.gif

I may never meet the famous Muffy. Does she really exist? Or is it Greg_W's alter ego?............
tongue.gif I AM NOT GREG W.

maybe we can have a mid summer thing in Squish cool.gif and then I would be stoked to carpool Rocksanyone grin.gif