Kid's Rope Up (spring)

David_Parker

Now that I'm done with the ski-in, I'm thinking we shouldn't wait until next fall for Kid's rope up. Possibly two are in order for this year. So I'm thinking shortly after school ends, we should do one. I think renting a campground in 11-worth works great, but the cabin in Mazama and Fun-rocks works equally as well. So lets talk about dates and location and who has kids. Last year was a great success!

prod630292.jpg

prod630232.jpg

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is there an age requirement for KRU? My son's started to climb and boulder all over jsut about everything. Has real good heelhooking abilities. cantfocus.gif Took him out to some boulders in the Tieton last weekend. He had a blast. He'll be 2 years old i late August.

I would be down for anytime, Great fun. I had thought Tyler would have forgotten but out of the blue he just said when are we going to have smores? couldn't figure out where he had em. But then he said "DADDDD, when we went camping" How do they remember that is amazing.

I thought it was an ambulance tongue.gif

"Properties" sez it's a snugtop. But I thought a snugtop was an overpriced piece of female climbing accoutrementi for the upper torso made by prana... rolleyes.gifyellaf.gif

yelrotflmao.gifyelrotflmao.gifyelrotflmao.gifyelrotflmao.gifyelrotflmao.gifyelrotflmao.gifyelrotflmao.gifyelrotflmao.gifthumbs_up.gif

Squamish sounds cool, but I am afraid that it is too far for a lot of folks who otherwise might come. I want to keep this an event for kids, not the adults. That means easy to get to as well as having more to do than rock climb. Last year was a great success and just like the ski-in, I expect it will be bigger this year! I hope to see some moms with kids too. I thought something on east side would guarantee better weather since we have to pick a weekend without knowing a forecast. 11-worth is pretty damn central. Methow Valley is nice too. This doesn't have to wait until school is over, it's on the weekend! Last year's fall event was after school started again. Early July can be nice, but if nobody likes that idea, we can defer back to a fall event. So who's in???