Off_White

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...

I'll check things out around lunch time on Wednesday and post here if there's anything dry enough. This will be the last Wednesday at the crag, since due to the upcoming time change this weekend, there just won't be any after work daylight worth messing with.

If you want to be put on an email mailing list to receive notices during the fall and winter when things dry off enough, send me your email via PM and I'll set it up. We have climbed on the crag every month except December, so windows of opportunity do arise.

Here's your 10-27-04 Update

It looks pretty much the same as last week. Most routes have wet streaks at the top, and it looks like Calvin & Hobbes, Virgins, and Futility Bill are the only fully dry lines. It is nice to finally see some sun on the wall though. I'll be gone this evening, but if ya'll show up, have a good time for me.

• 7 months later...

Okay, let's take a stab at reviving the Wednesday night thing, from about 5 until too dark to see. This week and every week. As it evolved last year, this event was much more about climbing than drinking. PM me for directions.