Fall Rope Up

Dave_Schuldt

Now is the time to start thinking about the Rope Up.

Do we want an organized event like last year? If so, the group camp needs to be reserved soon.

Do we want an event that "just happens" like the year before last?

Discuss.

I am talking about the Levenworth event. Another love fest at smith would be cool.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

fruit.giffruit.gifIm soooo in! fruit.giffruit.gif

It was great to have the smith gathering the weekend before lworth...allowed me to meet more people, cover more ground, etc on my short trip out to the PNW.

October works well for me....and since its all about me.... smirk.gif....

Whatever folks decide is kewl with me...just need enough advance notice to get a decent price flight.

bigdrink.gif

-c

I'm only gonna come if its sponsored by REI.

Yeah yeah yeah and if Pyramid sponsors several Hefferwizzin' beer too.

In all seriousness Dave don't you think it is a little early to be thinking about fall, shit summer hasn't even begun. Maybe we should do mid-summer thang up in Squish?

That group camp IS nice, though. If Dave wants to get us to agree on a weekend that is hopefully a little earlier in the Fall (like before the monsoon begins), and if he can muster the momentum to actually reserve the campground, Power To Him!

He's just been to a rocking ski party and a great picnic. What's wrong with wanting to look ahead?

I thought the original (like 2001/2002) idea was to have it the first weekend after they stopped charging $$ to camp in the icicle, like 3rd week of Oct?. Then there was no need to make reservations or pay for anything. I think it should be in late Oct. , actually I don't care I just want to stir the pot boxing_smiley.gif