Spring Ski-In Follow-up

EWolfe

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

did you not look up and see snow all over cry.gif heard the corn rash on your legs looked like you fell into a coma in a tanning bed. yelrotflmao.gif

what snow? hellno3d.gif dude i was still kinda drunk.

an actually they look more like i shaved with a rusty dull hunting knife then fell into a coma in the tanning bed cry.gif

but they don't hurt too much today

good news is my ancle dosn't hurt at all, though it feels a little weak to run on. thumbs_up.gif

Borderline too much happyness maybe? Nah... no such thing

IMG_0775.jpg

Actually it was my class i was teaching, "How to be a Mountie 101"

First rule, always wear gorts, even with flip-flops.

second rule, there is no second rule, go back to #1.

Borderline too much happyness maybe? Nah... no such thing

IMG_0775.jpg

Actually it was my class i was teaching, "How to be a Mountie 101"

First rule, always wear gorts, even with flip-flops.

second rule, there is no second rule, go back to #1.

i think thats me with the J.D shocked.gifhellno3d.gif

I made a photo gallery for the Spring Ski in. Click here to view... http://www.windermere.com/tid75138&showBrand=1

A few other highlights:

On sunday driving up to Wa Pass we came around a turn and there were two wrecked motorcycles in the ditch and a couple of guys dragging a dead deer off the road. We stopped to assist and learned the guy in front hit the deer and then his buddy behind ran into him. They were both extremely lucky to not be hurt although I'm sure their adreneline was running high. We helped them drag one bike out of the ditch but the other one was totalled.

Sport driving down the North Cascades highway hitting 95 mph at times was fun too!

It was a great time and I'm glad to see that the event is gaining in popularity. Maybe some snowboarders will actually show up next year! Although they wouldn't have been able to hang with us skiiers unless they had split boards, that was for sure!

sweet! almost felt like i was there, and everybody looks like they're having such a great time. thumbs_up.gifthumbs_up.gif

You shoulda been there, you know I wouldn't have thrown you out of my car for eating cookies... or whatever. wink.gif

Damn I wish there wasn't a Spring Ski-in follow up thread it makes me realize how much fun I missed out on. Looks like it was a great weekend.

One question though, Dave P did you scare off all the boarders with threats of board burnings?????? Boarders, none of you were out there representing??????

You shoulda been there, you know I wouldn't have thrown you out of my car for eating cookies... or whatever. wink.gif

um ... you didn't offer me a ride! moon.gif truth is i just didn't know what i was doing. and when i finally took my car in on monday to get lookd at they couldn't find anything wrong with it. wazzup.gif