Spring Ski-In Follow-up

EWolfe

I thought a follow-up thread would be appropriate for pictures, comments and such.

What a great time! Thanks for the beer, TG!

Damn whoever brought the JD! bigdrink.gifcantfocus.giftongue.gif

Went cragging at Mazama both days and had a blast!

Here's the crew at the cabin for pancake breakfast Sunday morning:

3712Spring_SkiIn_Crew_resize.jpg

Here's yours truly SENDING BigWig (5.11c/d):

3712MrE_Bigwig_resize.jpg

Wirlwind climbing a 5.10d:3712Wirlwind_Pullin_resize.jpg

and Rocksanyone sizing up the next moves on BigWig:

3712Rocksanyone_resize.jpg

Good fun, good folks and good bevvies!

rockband.gifrockband.gif

bigdrink.gif

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice pictures, Matt!

It was good to see folks again and meet new ones!

Random notes:

Beck TOTALLY looks like John Stewart of "The Daily Show" yellaf.gif (Thanks for the ScoobyDoo paper towels hahaha.gif)

I heard NOLSe got FOUR speeding tickets on Saturday going from Mazama to 11Worth and back. thumbs_down.gifthumbs_down.gif Slow that snugtop.gif down!

Wirlwind did full-body postholing in shorts on Saturday! blush.gif But got 4 out of 5 peaks with Thad on their enchainment effort. thumbs_up.gifthumbs_up.gif

Good to see Flebleb again. thumbs_up.gif

Kudos to David Parker for getting an amazing site near the river rockband.gifthumbs_up.gifthumbs_up.gifthumbs_up.gif

There was some rotting animal by the cragging area that brought an unpleasant wind several times. tongue.gif

I heard NOLSe got FOUR speeding tickets on Saturday going from Mazama to 11Worth and back. thumbs_down.gifthumbs_down.gif Slow that snugtop.gif down!

NOLSe is the name’ I’m ahead of my game

Still’ puffing my leafs’ still with the beats

Still not loving police ’Uh huh’

Still rock my khakis with a cuff and a crease

Still got love for the streets’ repping 213

Still the beat bangs’ still doing my thang

Since I left’ ain’t too much changed’ still

I’m representing for them gangstas all across the world

Still hitting them corners in them low low’s girl

Still taking my time to perfect the beat

And I still got love for the streets’ it’s the N'O'L'S'E

12 hours... 4 tickets (3 speeding and 1 no proof of insurance).

I do believe this is a new personal best...

In other news I have a large amount of lead I no longer have a need for... if anyone is interested pm me...

two good weather days, super skiing, a nonstop party, a fantastic camping spot and great folks made the ski in snow-lishous!

Kudos to Dave Parker, Alpine K and Matt P for being the ringleaders for one rightous snowfest!

thanks for the beer, thanks for the leads at mazama mr.e thumbs_up.gif

thanks to pandora, for setting my head straight Geek_em8.gif

thanks to thad for letting my still have dunk ass where jorts, borrowing my pan not washing it, then leaving it on the bench where i then forgot it this morning madgo_ron.gif

thanks to who ever picked up that mess i would like the pot back if it didn't get tossed wave.gif

all in all the climbing was good people cool rockband.gif

thanks to thad for letting my still have dunk ass where jorts, borrowing my pan not washing it, then leaving it on the bench where i then forgot it this morning madgo_ron.gif

thanks to who ever picked up that mess i would like the pot back if it didn't get tossed wave.gif

Sorry about that pan there whirl, i was in full on space cadet mode this weekend for some reason, i got another pan close to it you can have if it dosent come through.

as for letting you wear your jorts, did you not look up and see snow all over cry.gif heard the corn rash on your legs looked like you fell into a coma in a tanning bed. yelrotflmao.gif

As for the trip, the climbing was Fucking Bluebird on saturday, except when you were on the north faces which were cold (duh). concord tower was one of my favs, the summit ridge and top out moves were intense.

on sunday the weather was not looking good, untill the second jja and i left the ground, then it got better and better.

Peace in the butt-crease