See You Later, Losers.

MrDoolittle

This place blows. I've got better things to do with my life, I've realized, than "hang around" this cess pool. For instance, I notice from the ad on the left that North Cascades Mountain Guides are offering Inrto to Alpine Rock "Couses", whatever the fuck those are.

Future anthropologists will look back on cascadeclimbers.com with disgust, revolted by the depravity of the modern human condition. "Absent the normal modes of human interaction, post-modern man sought the digital caress in the form of an electronic community." "Look At Me!!" digital attention seeking, anonymous posters stroking your meat over the climbs you do.

Is this why you climb? So that you can race home and post the epic of your most recent success, in all it's adjectival glory. So that you can be in The Club? Or are you still trying to get Dad's attention?

Whatever. To all of you who suck, enjoy your incest. And special a "Fuck You" to all the douchebags that have managed to form an opinion about me as a person from posts on a BBS. You're a real crowd of losers. Continue in your mediocrity, hope to never have the displeasure of meeting you in person.

For the rest of you, enjoy your climbing.

Someone do me a huge favor: start a BBS that's pure climbing, not this bullshit. Maps, weather, topos, recent conditions, first ascents, and a route library, fuck the rest of this noise.

-Necronomicon

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Furthermore, the administrator ADMITTED on cascadeclimbers.com that he has NO PROOF that the additional usernames being used to support D. - were D. -, and he also admitted that MORE THAN ONE COMPUTER was being used by the four usernames in question. Moreover, explanation was already provided to the moderatiors, and posted by Peter Alexander, that D. - shares a few computers with many people, including many people at work, and that they would indeed do posts, often together, while using these computers. THIS IS THE REALITY
wave.gif

Oh, the sweet addiction, the violent withdrawal. Poor man, do not go, for here your roots bear the harshness of The Earth and drink from its clear waters. :bearded smiley:

The discerning surfist can tell the difference between the bullshit and the useful. For example I just went climbing with a guy just because he happened to post here on cc.com, and it was fun, and it was a Thursday... where else am I gonna find unemployed climbers like myself?

Oh, the sweet addiction, the violent withdrawal. Poor man, do not go, for here your roots bear the harshness of The Earth and drink from its clear waters. :bearded smiley:

The discerning surfist can tell the difference between the bullshit and the useful. For example I just went climbing with a guy just because he happened to post here on cc.com, and it was fun, and it was a Thursday... where else am I gonna find unemployed climbers like myself?

You're so full of bullshit. I can tell that you don't really climb. hahaha.gifthe_finger.gif

you can slip them into a cake. the crunchy aspect of maltesers makes them an ideal layering for a nice wee cake. of course, you could use them for decoration as part of the cake's surface e.g. it might be a footie cake so you'll need some chocolate footballs so why not use Maltesers?

I was going to say "Don't let the door hit you in the ass on the way out", but I realized something more succinct was required for the infamous Necro, so:

If you must part ways with us cry.gif, my searing savant, please know that deep in our hearts we really will miss your comments on ball-gags and nun-sex. But alas, all things must pass, and it has become obvious that "Mr Doolittle" has evolved from that nasty l'il Necro. Growth pains are difficult, and it is a rare and sublime moment when one can step up to the plate as you have done, and shout out for all to hear:

"I am human, I am growing, and sadly, I find myself, in the clutches of this growing pain, to look with honesty at the past online being that I m no more, and bid it fair adieu."

Brave, sensitive soul, you have come clean in my book, and I no longer resent you for all of the baseness you have shown in the past.

Be free, little bird. wave.gif

This place blows. I've got better things to do with my life, I've realized, than "hang around" this cess pool.

-Necronomicon

It took you 317 posts as Doolitle and thousands as Necromaniac to figure this out?? I BREATHLESSLY await your next signifigant discovery.

I will guess some of your possible new discovery contenders:

1) Dog Poop smells.

2) Women can be bitchy.

3) Gas is going up in price.

4) It tends to rain more in the spring.

5) When you stick your finger up your ass it stinks.

yelrotflmao.gif

Good luck where ever you end up, I suspect it will be right back here with a new avatar. My suggestion is that you watch Bill and Teds Exellent Adventure, stoned, and you can thus derive the true meaning out of life, which you appear to have just started searching for: "Dust in the wind, dust in the wind, all we are is dust in the wind". yelrotflmao.gif

yelrotflmao.gif That's a nice eulogy Mister E. Us folks in the effete liberal lefty elite are usually too polite, and I for one will miss the howling fury of our uncontrollable attack dog. Odds are it's just another binge and purge cycle, and sooner or later he'll be baaaacck....

F#$k you man, where I come from, it's hard, and you either climb, or you die. You West Coast pussies couldn't even begin to understand. I don't expect you understand my climbing, you f-ing Lexus SUV-driving overeducated trust fund yuppy!! snugtop.gif

I'm guessing you're a poverty-stricken bitter little pussy? That's about the lamest post I've ever seen on here.

F#$k you man, where I come from, it's hard, and you either climb, or you die. You West Coast pussies couldn't even begin to understand. I don't expect you understand my climbing, you f-ing Lexus SUV-driving overeducated trust fund yuppy!! snugtop.gif

I'm guessing you're a poverty-stricken bitter little pussy? That's about the lamest post I've ever seen on here.

Nevermind---I thought you were serious. That obviously was a joke. HCL.gif