How old are you?  

441 members have voted

1. 1. How old are you?

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i'm old and bitter. what category does that go under?

Hey-y-y-y-y......me tooo!! I'm like fucking, 60 or some shit. Err... I still say, uhh...FUCK! I FORGOT WHAT I SAY madgo_ron.gifmadgo_ron.gifmadgo_ron.gif

I still say hello to "little" Bunglehead every morning,but I have to do it from way back from the toilet, if you know what I mean. So I can't be that old, right?

Is this the redhead thread?? I need to take my afternoon nappies now.

Here you go Greg_W : Tips on Getting Through High School with Honors

Do you need someone to buy you beer for your prom date?

- a s s m moon.gif n k e y

Thanks, I solve Quiet Spike's problem by drinking gin stolen from my mom before class.

You'd buy beer for me? Thanks!! She said if I get her drunk maybe she'd let me do her in the butt. That sounds coool... smile.gif

I was thinking about starting a similar thread but never got around to it. Thanks assmonkey thumbs_up.gif

For the record, I'm 19. I noticed none of you (with the possible exception of glacier) have posted your ages. What are you guys trying to hide?! boxing_smiley.gif

I was thinking about starting a similar thread but never got around to it. Thanks assmonkey thumbs_up.gif

For the record, I'm 19. I noticed none of you (with the possible exception of glacier) have posted your ages. What are you guys trying to hide?! boxing_smiley.gif

the_finger.gif

Ummmm, our age? rolleyes.gif

Ummmm, our age? rolleyes.gif

I am not hiding my age so much as I am ignoring the fact of it's existance... if I ignore it long enough it will go away wink.gif