Rush Limbaugh ? trad or sport climber?

Dennis_Harmon

I've recently been labelled in this forum as a conservative due to my stance on the rampant use of bolts. Therefore, I have a serious question. Were Rush Limbaugh to loose enough weight and move to the northwest and choose to learn to climb would he be doing some really kick-ass routes in the mountains, or sitting in his yuppie seat belaying somewhere at the base of the Sunshine Face. I'd really appreciate some feed-back from anyone about whether Rush Limbaugh would be a trad or a sport climber. Dennis

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm going to go with a sport climber on this one, not because of any political views I might have or any he might bring, but because drilling bolts and redpointing via hang-dog and streaming beta seems to piss some people off, especialy those who think that if you don't climb according to their values you shouldn't be allowed to climb at all.

(Note, I'm not stomping on trad or sport, but rather those who act like Nazi's attempting to control others who choose to ascend in a manner not to their likeing, be it trad on lead or a top-roped jummar approach to getting to the top I respect anyone's choice on how to waste their time. Just be cool and allow me the same courtesy.)

If Rush LImbaugh could drink 1/10th of the beer i accidently drink, then he might qaulify as being a wannabe. I know of only a few people who are wannbe's. Drul will you please stand up! Syzkowski will you please stand up!

If my tights still fit, I would a sport climber too!!

quote:

Originally posted by rayborbon:

If Rush LImbaugh could drink 1/10th of the beer i accidently drink, then he might qaulify as being a wannabe. I know of only a few people who are wannbe's. Drul will you please stand up! Syzkowski will you please stand up!

Every time I try to stand up your mom drags me back down for "one last time" [Razz]

quote:

Originally posted by Dru:

quote:

Every time I try to stand up your mom drags me back down for "one last time"
[Razz]
Har Har Dru does not know he aint talking to me any more har har!

quote:

Originally posted by Cpt.Caveman:

quote:

Originally posted by Dru:

quote:

Every time I try to stand up your mom drags me back down for "one last time"
[Razz]
Har Har Dru does not know he aint talking to me any more har har!

I know but I dont care. Your mom gets around dude.

Another question. If he decided to do any alpine, just how strong would a snow bridge need to be? [laf][laf][laf]

With his frigging opinions and attitude he'd bitch about sport and trad climbers. Hell, he'd bitch about ANYONE not doing it EXACTLY like he does! [chubit][chubit][chubit][chubit][chubit] = Dinner at Rush basecamp.