• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Buddha cat:

fat_cat.jpg

Budda Cat Says,

"Dude, Back in the 80's, I remember those days man. When the Accused played at the Channel in Boston, a REAL riot broke out. The Skinheads went ballistic, and the band stopped playing and BEGGED the crowd to stop beating the fuck out of each other. One skin was wailing on his fellow man with a cane he had smuggled in by faking a limp. Thousands of dollars of damage to the club, cops, chaos.

When Murphy's Law played, we rushed the stage, and the band played on while we beat the crap out of each other on and off the stage, with people climbing on top of the people on the stage and jumping off onto the people in the audience, who were still beating the crap out of each other.

I saw six Skinheads simul-pummeling a hairbag at Slayer, with his head being beaten from 360 degrees. I saw a kid take a roundhouse kick to the temple from a skin in Doc Martens at a Sam Black Church show. If someone was crowd surfing, we'd bash into the people holding them in the air so they'd hit the floor.

Have you ever heard of "Head Walking"? You'd get up on stage and literally walk off as far as you could on the heads of the people packed in at the front of the audience, until you invariably fucked up and fell on top of them and down to the concrete.

I broke ribs doing flips off the stage and onto the floor when Gorilla Biscuits played. I've had my teeth punched through my lower lip. You'd fight the bouncers to get up on stage, and put your foot through the grill of the PA when you ran and dove off into the crowd, back flips, front flips, who cares if anyone catches you, knock a mircophone over for good measure. I literally vaulted over the back of one of the guitar players in Biohazard when he bent over in front of me during a bit of mayham. I ran and threw my hands on his back and VAULTED head over heels into the crowd.

The first time I saw Agnostic Front, this Skin "Castle Neck", named after his tattoos, crouched on the edge of the stage and beat the face of anyone that dared to get near him. He ended up beating his girlfriend to death and killing himself.

You can't possible fathom my life or my world. Don't even try."