marylou

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hellowwwww Arch!

Sorry all, I was looking for the loooong house cat thread. I'll put this here anyway. worlds%20longest%20cat-983404595_v2.grid-6x2.jpg

From: http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/39752347/ns/today-today_pets_and_animals/

"A cat in Reno has broken the Guinness world record for world's longest domestic cat.

The Reno Gazette-Journal reported that a 5-year-old Maine Coon named Stewie was certified as the new record holder after measuring 48.5 inches from the tip of his nose to the tip of his tail bone. That's a little more than 4 feet long."

If it would start eating it's way through some large Costco sized cat food sacks, we'd have a long and big one.

Hellowwwww Arch!

Sorry all, I was looking for the loooong house cat thread. I'll put this here anyway. worlds%20longest%20cat-983404595_v2.grid-6x2.jpg

From: http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/39752347/ns/today-today_pets_and_animals/

"A cat in Reno has broken the Guinness world record for world's longest domestic cat.

The Reno Gazette-Journal reported that a 5-year-old Maine Coon named Stewie was certified as the new record holder after measuring 48.5 inches from the tip of his nose to the tip of his tail bone. That's a little more than 4 feet long."

If it would start eating it's way through some large Costco sized cat food sacks, we'd have a long and big one.

I have two female Main Coons, both are quite fricking long. One is about 12 pounds and she is not fat by any means. These cats are huge!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...