• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...
Cats are an impediment to productivity.

2075822617_0162bbed3c.jpg

xmas present this yea was 2 kitties for wifey and I and I'm really seeing this is true! They really know exactly where your attention is, and then try to steal it. And one cat is well on his way to making this thread. Umm, When do I become a "crazy cat person"?

Cats are an impediment to productivity.

2075822617_0162bbed3c.jpg

xmas present this yea was 2 kitties for wifey and I and I'm really seeing this is true! They really know exactly where your attention is, and then try to steal it. And one cat is well on his way to making this thread. Umm, When do I become a "crazy cat person"?

internet_cat.jpg

phoq, you swing wide from PETA and Dolphins in a tank,and cats killing chickens,i was shocked that you showed the Dolphin in the tank,for i am against it,it one thing to rescue a injuried anamal and another to make a buck?

Edited by pc313

phoq, you swing wide from PETA and Dolphins in a tank,and cats killing chickens,i was shocked that you showed the Dolphin in the tank,for i am against it,it one thing to rescue a injuried anamal and another to make a buck?

Well, animals in capitivity isnt always a bad thing, typically yes but sometimes is OK depending on the care and treatment of the creature. The dolphins "appear" well kept and the fact that they are playing is a good sign. Not all captivity situation are optimal tho.

I have to draw the line at Dogs. I love dogs for their innocence and for their unwavering/unconditional love for their owners. Sadly so many dogs are mistreated and I despise any part of that.

This is purely personal and therefore may be viewed as biased as you pointed out.

I am a dog person but respect balance and fairness for all animals.

I do enjoy eating chicken.

I can't fucking believe that I got a cat. It was a filthy little kitten that tooks weeks of cleaning to get his ears cleared and his fur deflead.
Sounds like "Scrappie". I told my wife, whatever you do, don't bring home a long haired male cat as I'm allergic to cats and they are the worst. Of course, she brings home a female short hair, and a male long hair. He was filthy, the vet said he'd never seen so many mites on a kitten. My wife said "I named him Kai". I said, "I aint callin that scrappie thing Kai". So,"Scrappie-Kai" it was. Funny thing is, he ended up thinking he was a dog. When we got him his eyes were still closed and when they opened up, he modeled after our black lab puppy. He followed that damn dog everywhere, even on walks with us. He'd try to catch the frisbee like the dog would too. I'm not one for cats but he was pretty cool. Feisty little bastard though, brought in dead or half dead animals all day long, every day. Guess that's why he ended up getting munched by the coyotes a couple summers ago. To bad it was not our other worthless cat that is to lazy to go outside to pee, just does it in the planters.

RIP Scrappie. He loved sleeping half in/out of the door like this.

DSC012221.JPG

DSC012251.JPG

DSC01227.JPG