marylou

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 4 weeks later...

Don't forget that Darryl Hatten died trying to rescue a cat out of a tree for an old lady.

You ever see any cat skeletons up in trees? Nope. They can always make it down sooner or later on their own. Mostly they are just lazy enough they try to persuade some dumb human to get them down instead so they don't have to jump.

Don't forget that Darryl Hatten died trying to rescue a cat out of a tree for an old lady.

You ever see any cat skeletons up in trees? Nope. They can always make it down sooner or later on their own. Mostly they are just lazy enough they try to persuade some dumb human to get them down instead so they don't have to jump.

That's the truth wet-spotter. I have a great story about my overdressed nieghbor going for my cat off a telephone pole I should put down on this thread.

fatdog.jpg

Ya'll know the 25 for 25 lunch deal this month? I have been going out and enjoying it once a week. I am as round as this dog.

Me too, in fact that dog is my ropegun for this year.

i was just going to anchor it to a rock with a grigri to be my belay bitch. our butts are about the same size.