• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 5 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Okay, only one or two big cats, but really great photos of some cute felines. Ivan, save yourself agitation and ignore this post. This linky is for cat lovers only. I recommend playing the optional soundtrack. Yeah, it's former Go-go Belinda Carlisle, but the song does add to the viewing experience. At least for this female ;) Meow :)

Edited by rmncwrtr

aww, as much as i hate this thread, cats n' fish are the only form of common pet life i can much stand - cats at least know when to fuck off, unlike this goddamn dog my family has inflicted upon me, which i've named donny - i prefer the 2 feral felines we're still tending meself - cats are the kleenex of the pet world... :)

• 1 month later...

Not so much a big cat as much as a BIG group of cats.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2262662/Volunteers-save-1-000-cats-dining-table-discovering-cramped-cages-following-road-crash-Changsha-China.html

Cat, it's what's for dinner.

"The (over 1000) cats were destined for the restaurants of Guangdong until the road accident in Changsha, ..."

Not so much a big cat as much as a BIG group of cats.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2262662/Volunteers-save-1-000-cats-dining-table-discovering-cramped-cages-following-road-crash-Changsha-China.html

Cat, it's what's for dinner.

"The (over 1000) cats were destined for the restaurants of Guangdong until the road accident in Changsha, ..."
Mmmm feline on the barbi. Yum. :hcluv:

Do you have to marinate cat for a long time or is it naturally tender?

Down in Mexico with the family at a local eatery. Place had cats running around everywhere. We order local but the boy, then @ 9-10 years old orders a burger. He's left it less than half eaten on his plate and casually says it "tastes funny".

I grab it off his plate and nosh down. Just as my tongue was rolling around experiencing an unusual tasting meat it had never had before (or since) and which I didn't like, I'm paused mid-chew considering the thing when the boy, watching my reaction to the flavor says ...."Meowwwwwwww". :lmao:

LOL.

• 2 years later...

i love my neighborhood cat - it used to spend lots of time in my house, very buddy-buddy, feral but friendly - the day the wife brought her dog-damned god home old puss pissed off for 2 years w/o a word - the first summer the family went away and the dog got boarded, damned if that cat didn't instantly become a regular again :)