weekend was good

lummox

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Too sustained???? WTF...the hard climbing is about 10 feet off of a boulder???? yelrotflmao.gifyelrotflmao.gifyelrotflmao.gifyelrotflmao.gifyelrotflmao.gifyelrotflmao.gifyelrotflmao.gifyelrotflmao.gifyelrotflmao.gifyelrotflmao.gifyelrotflmao.gifyelrotflmao.gif

Listen, mister, how you say ... "ass hat"? For the refreshment of your obviously poor memory, the hard climbing starts about one DFA wingspan off the boulder (long cross off tweaker mono), and continues to the last bolt, where one gets a "rest" in a funky-ass two finger pocket and a sloping 2.5 finger pocket, with a few tensiony and powerful moves to go to get to the large flake at the top, at which point the footholds run out (again).

Friggin' big-mouth hard-spraying Napoleon complex punter. Just 'cause you climb all hard you think you can talk shit ... the_finger.gif

fruit.gifyelrotflmao.giffruit.gifyelrotflmao.giffruit.gifyelrotflmao.giffruit.gif

HEY! I didn't say it wasn't hard or technical!!! yellaf.gif

Where were you saturday???????

DFA keeps it up, i'm gonna whack him upside his head w/ my stickclip!! fruit.giffruit.gif

Bring it, punk. The Doctor'll hit you with the Fatal Flying Quickdraw Guillotine, Shaolin style. boxing_smiley.gif

HAHAHA...musta just seen Kill Bill II????

... if you're not careful they might take your quickdraws and run wink.gif

Nah...those pesky cowbells (hexes) attached to his rack of runners make too much noise clanking around when you are walking to the crag! They would make a good club for use on Mr. DFA...he gets mad when his project-du-jour doesn't submit and gets outta line... fruit.gif

Edited by RuMR

watch it dru, the stick clippers....er...bolt clippers...er...sport climbers have their lycra in a bunch today. they're downright fiesty and a tad unruly. if you're not careful they might take your quickdraws and run wink.gif

hit em with Metolius XXL pad and push'em in the crooked river where they can be ridiculed by fat tourists walking their dogs wave.gif

I don't know about this whole lycra ripping sporto contest...

I'd like to say I was clipping gear and anchors this weekend. Instead I was on tr while texplorer was showing me whassup with hand and finger cracks cantfocus.gif at index. thanks tex.