weekend was good

lummox

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I didn't see him. But maybe it had something to do with all the trash around there. Me and Eric must have picked up something like 15# of trash at our campsite. And there seemed to be a lot around the crags too. Hopefully it's not climbers.

I went out Friday and Saturday on a road ride and mountain bike ride. Damn St. Eds is getting sick, some kids have been building some crazy hard stuff.

Sunday I was up on Snow Creek wall doing a little alpine training. Trying to get my head on for moving fast in the mountains. Basically stopped at the end of my 70m rope and build a belay, needless to say some were hanging. Though I did manage to do Orbit and Outer Space both in 4 pitches each.

It is a good weekend when you obtain all your goals. I got lost but not misplaced, ate good food, hiked (fell down and got a boo boo, thats what I get for not using a rope hellno3d.gif) did a bunch of yard work and in general had a relaxing wonderful weekend.

Too sustained???? WTF...the hard climbing is about 10 feet off of a boulder???? yelrotflmao.gifyelrotflmao.gifyelrotflmao.gifyelrotflmao.gifyelrotflmao.gifyelrotflmao.gifyelrotflmao.gifyelrotflmao.gifyelrotflmao.gifyelrotflmao.gifyelrotflmao.gifyelrotflmao.gif

Listen, mister, how you say ... "ass hat"? For the refreshment of your obviously poor memory, the hard climbing starts about one DFA wingspan off the boulder (long cross off tweaker mono), and continues to the last bolt, where one gets a "rest" in a funky-ass two finger pocket and a sloping 2.5 finger pocket, with a few tensiony and powerful moves to go to get to the large flake at the top, at which point the footholds run out (again).

Friggin' big-mouth hard-spraying Napoleon complex punter. Just 'cause you climb all hard you think you can talk shit ... the_finger.gif