assmonkey

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I couldn't give less than a fuck whether people want to go to a show and beat the shit out of each other. What I find extremely amusing is Doolittle's holier-than-thou attitude that he's a better than everyone else because he did it.

yellaf.gif

Huh, I'm not really getting a "holier than thou" attitude outta what DooLittle is saying, are we reading the same shizzle?

Perhaps he is simply relating some of his experiences from the past that helped formulate what he is today. I can relate to his experiences, as many of mine were similar. Breaking the norms of society and releasing some of the penned up aggression that was not socially acceptable in a upper-middle class suburban atmosphere was really what it was all about.

My guess is that some of you who don't get it, never will cause you simply had to be there at that time.

Here's to what made us what we are:

bigdrink.gifbigdrink.gifbigdrink.gif

I just find amusing the attitude of "my life was worse than everyone elses' and if anyone says anything about it, they just don't get it becuase they are Mercer Island pussies sipping lattes". What's next, "my daddy can beat up your daddy"? yellaf.gif

I have nothing against Doolittle or anyone else, I just find the attitude so far a bit childish. He (you) claim other people just don't know what it was like growing up like you? Well, you don't know what it was like growing up like me, so don't presume that you do, especially considering you know next to nothing about me, bitches.

the_finger.gif

Ken4ord, you're perfectly right. I'm sorry that I think that beating the tar out of yourself and your friends is a less than attractive proposal. Such base and primitive outlets of aggression should be encouraged in our society, as it benefits us all. Thanks for the enlightenment. thumbs_up.gif

Oh no...modern ways of dealing with agression are much more better.....everybody just need more psycho-therapy and while were at it let's have another war.

Greetings: I represnt DFA Corp. And my client is getting disgruntled that his name is being tossed around like so much leaf, and yet the content is wholly lacking in references to his esteemed self.

Thank you for more quips about:

"The good old days at crag.com"

"That dashing Chappist DFA"

""Recently OWNING Smith Rock"

etc.

Corporate Attorney

Edited by MisterE

Ken4ord, you're perfectly right. I'm sorry that I think that beating the tar out of yourself and your friends is a less than attractive proposal. Such base and primitive outlets of aggression should be encouraged in our society, as it benefits us all. Thanks for the enlightenment. thumbs_up.gif

Oh no...modern ways of dealing with agression are much more better.....everybody just need more psycho-therapy and while were at it let's have another war.

Don't ask for my opinions on therapy.....

Ratboy- were you an east coast/mid west adolecent in the early 80's growing up in a conservative suburban environment? if not, you'll never get it.

I never said anything about what I went through or how awful my youth was. On the contrary, I had a supportive family, plenty of $, and good schooling, but the norms that suburban society expected from us at that time are far different from expectations here and now. How you looked acted and what you were expected to make of yourself was not really open for debate. College, good job, wife, and 2.3 kids was what was expected, anything else and you were a deviant. This is what we rebelled against; the frustrations of conformity.

When people say "Punk is Dead", they are right. The music may still exist but the meaning behind it only lasted for a short period of time. I'm sure it has been replaced by something else as society has evolved.

bigdrink.gif

Cracked: you're a stupid fucking idiot, no one cares about your opinions on anything.

I went and saw The Wurst play one time, the singer came down to dance, got smashed in the mouth by yours truly, and went back on stage to sing with blood running out of his mouth and down his chin. That's Hardcore.

If you really want to see someone who went to the edge, and beyond, check out GG Allin. NH native, proud to say, but one fucked up dude. Strip naked, beat himself in the face with the mircophone until he was a bloody mess, shit on stage, eat it, fling it at the audience, crowd would beat the shit out of him, cops would come, show's over in less than one song.