Mountie Alert: Royal Columns

Mountie

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

No. The closed area is between RC and the Bend.

Actually, cbs, the closed area is from The Bend to a point one-half mile downstream of The Bend. It is better than a mile from The Bend to RC; prolly closer to two miles. But nobody climbs between the two areas anyway, so why am I even replying to this thread? confused.gifcantfocus.gif

now back to boring day at work when I would rather be outside or anywhere not near here...

The Everett Branch Mountaineers Intermediate Climbing Class will be at Royal Columns this weekend (04/24-4/25.)

Mountie,

You still are not using this website to show your places you are going to be. Please place the places you are going to be so we can avoid you. Then your group as well as ours can enjoy the areas.

http://larch.forest.net/mountaineers/FMPro?-Db=Trips98_.fp4&-Format=trip_schedule.htm&-View

Stefan,

Each of the Mountaineers branches coordinates class field trips with one another earlier in the year. The link you've posted is to the Mountaineers climbs schedule (i.e. it's for climbs, silly.) The notice I provide on cc.com is just that, a heads up to non-mountie climbers.

I'm not official, not sanctioned, and gone (poof) in a whisp of smoke fruit.gif

Probably fewer than at cc.com's Fall Rope-a-dope at Leavenworth.

Yes, but does the beer flow freely? Last fall was pretty fun. bigdrink.gif I can't remember who gave the slide shows, but I realized my nuts may never descend. Whichever one of y'all did the McMillan traverse.... rockband.gif After working in "the industry" for way too long...here's to 99.9% of the mounties...the_finger.gif I would press for credentials before I roped up to any of the leaders. (and there ARE some kick ass leader btw)