PDX pub club

sketchfest

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

AAAhhh come on folks, is this the best that we can do. Look to our bretheren in the North, pube club is a major event every week. With Portland being the micro brew capitol of the world we should have hundreds of places to drink and tons of people flocking to any location. We need an official day..say Tuesdays or Wednesdays and an established time, say 6:30 / 7:00. Let's pull together my CC.Com'rs, come together for beer and stories. Looking for help/support here guy's, I don't really need a reason to have a few drinks, but will drink alone if need be.

BTW, Lompoc would be good, but Mondays are tough, probably not for me this week.

I'm in. Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday are my best days. Anywhere East or West side works. So long as its not in the burbs... Lucky Lab and Pro Row have been done and are good. Lompoc also works. I'd be up for Salem on occasion, but it just seems so far to drink regulary. Besides, my car just fell apart and its a long ride.

OK kiddies, it's time to hold the bi-monthly, portland area pub club. I know that there are more than five climbers in town and we don't need a founding father (gappertimmy) as a reason to swill beer and spray. It's time for Portland lurkers and sprayers to unite and gather for beer. Last time was westside, any suggestions, although I don't know how you can beat a Beetles cover band.

Wednesday works perfect. Let's say around 7:00, hhhmmm, but where should it be, we did west side last week, maybe some place centrally located, like the lab or pro row. I'm gonna brave the empty beer cans, broken glass, used needles and old condoms out at rocky butte so either of those two will make a short drive after climbing. Let's say the the lucky lab 7:00'ish on wednesday.