Club Pub 6/18

allison

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So it looks like about 6 or 8 votes for the Zoo, one for Hooters (Trask doesn't count because he never shows up), and one for the Alki. The Eastlake Zoo Tavern is at Eastlake and Lynn, at 2301 Eastlake Ave E., and I think it would be appropriate to honor Jeff's heartfealt request that we go to his favorite hang.

Driving directions:

From I-5 northbound, take the Lakeview Boulevard Exit, exit #168A (Dwayner: this is the next exit after where your car will pull to the left, trying to go to Hooters, and it is on the right side of the Highway so you better be ready to tug on the steering wheel!). Turn left on Lakeview Boulevard, pass beneath the highway, and proceed to East Lynn. Turn left, drive down the hill a couple of blocks, and the Zoo is on the corner of Eastlake. It is a dense residential neighborhood; parking is tight.

You can see that I can't count. I neglected to tally Puget's vote AGAINST the Zoo. But it sounds as if air supply wasn't as high on other voters' list of priorities. Can we sit by a window so he can stick his head out side for a gulp of fresh air once in a while?

By the way, from I-5 southbound, it is also exit 168-A, Boylston/Roanoke. At the end of the off-ramp, drive straight ahead on Boylston (along side the highway) a couple of blocks. Then turn right on E. Lynn.

[ 06-18-2002, 01:18 PM: Message edited by: mattp ]

Attention ICEGIRL. One of your...uh, I mean, many of your biggest fans are awaiting your appearance at Pube Club this evening. Ditch that dog for the evening and visit your groupies!

sincerely and on behalf of your many admirers,

- Dwayner

P.S. I hear pope is buying flowers and several other dudes are pitching in for a limo ride with a hot tub and a giant box of candy shaped like a carabiner.

just for fun:

Erik- Best repeat venue is Alki.

Allison- Alki

MTNRGR- Alki

Dave Parker- Alki (I can provide ride to DP if needed)

Peter Puget(like he'll show)- NOT ZOO

I just spoke to Jeff Hansel, he was kidding when he told Dave the ZOO.

The Zoo is stinky, though cheap, I'll be at either, althought he count is still close. Including myself I get 7 no-Zoo votes. Or maybe I am just selfish... [big Grin] and like cheap burgers and pricey beer. [chubit][chubit][big Drink][big Drink]

And here I thought I could employ strong-arm tactics and hijack pubclub to a more centralized location. But I got busted mishandling the poll box so now I'll shamelessly refuse to give up and I'm adding my vote to the tally -- a vote for the Zoo. Yes, parking is easier at the Alki, but I bet everybody gets a place within three blocks of the place. Of course, should there be some stronger strong-arming, I'll make it over to West Seattle.

And Sean -- calling the Zoo stinky and cheap? That is a low blow, especially coming from such a fanatical devotee of the Alki.