Club Pub 6/18

allison

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

They're still cleaning up the mess from the riot they had at the Tacoma pub club a few weeks ago. Too many climbers + too much alcohol = a formula for destruction. I think in the future that the Tacoma police are going to limit our group size to a maximum of 75 in the city.

D-DAGW IS TECHNICALLY RIGHT, IT IS TACOMA'S TURN....

GRANTED I AM NOT SURE IF I WILL BE ABLE TO MAKE IT, BUT TECHINICALLY IT IS TACOMA'S TURN......

AND MATTP POINTED THAT OUT THIS PAST WEEKEND.....

THOUGH IN SEATOWN BEST REPEAT VENUE IS ALKI!!!!!!

How's this. If it's Tacoma's turn, we pick the venue in Tacoma or elsewhere. I guess that would be me, Fast Eddie, Erik, mtnrgr and whatever locals who are potential hosts down here. I ain't gonna sit in a bar by myself in Tacoma because all the "big explorers" in Seattle won't drive south. MattP...how about some judicial insights to avert another "where we gonna drink" crisis?

Actually Dwayner what happened is:

Three weeks ago: Tacoma Pub Club

Two weeks ago: We skipped the Eastside and drank at The Ballroom.

Last week: Golden Gardens

This week: ?

Seattle's turn ? maybe, or if a bunch of you Tacoma folks make some noise perhaps we might come visit you.

Though I have never frequented either establishment in question, I can sincerely say, without a doubt in my mind and without the smallest bit of hyperbole, that The Zoo totally and clearly kicks ass on the Alki all the way down the block and around the corner.

quote:

Originally posted by chucK:

Though I have never frequented either establishment in question, I can sincerely say, without a doubt in my mind and without the smallest bit of hyperbole, that The Zoo totally and clearly kicks ass on the Alki all the way down the block and around the corner.

ohhh carefull ChucK or Hikerwa will kick your ass. [Razz]

The Zoo is fine with me too!

I guess it's time I chimed in on this one...

ChucK- I will forgive your ignorance ONCE.

Alki would be cool, the burgers are still .75, and the beer is reasonably cold.

The beautiful Stephanie (my fiance) may make a guest appearance also, since she is an early-to-bedder, whereas I am not.

Me and TTT will do a recon mission this evening to see if the Alki is still cool. [big Grin]

see ya all tomorrow, [big Drink][big Drink][chubit][chubit][chubit][big Drink][big Drink]