Annabelle is a meanie!

marylou

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Quote:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Note the camera tilt and the lack of any scratches on the tool.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Gary, you wouldn't expect Annabelle to pose with a tool that had actually been used, would you??

I am a barely used tool, do you think she would take a picture holding my shaft? blush.gif

Note the camera tilt and the lack of any scratches on the tool.

Come on Garry. Obviously everything's been rigged in the photo. She has perfect hair, no sign of sweat, and her gear is totally unused. Like duh smirk.gif

My only interest is in the quality of the photo of the hot chick with gear. If your ever over at my place I'll show you my Stihl calender. Hot chicks with chainsaws...now we're really talking. Annabelle eat your heart out. fruit.giffruit.giffruit.gif

• 9 years later...

http://dealbook.nytimes.com/2013/04/25/millionaires-clash-over-socialites-child-support-claims/

As an accomplished mountaineer who has scaled many of the world’s highest peaks, including Mount Everest, Annabelle Bond has found herself in some dicey situations.

Now she finds herself in a very different sort of predicament — a nasty legal fight between a former lover and her current one.

Her boyfriend, Andrew Cader, a former Goldman Sachs executive and part owner of the Tampa Bay Rays baseball franchise, is accused of conspiring with Ms. Bond to hide her true financial condition so that she could secure more than $50,000 a month in child support payments last December from the Wall Street financier Warren G. Lichtenstein, who has a 5-year-old daughter with the British socialite.

Document: Hedge Fund Tycoon's Child Support Suit

Ms. Bond deviously obtained the outsize child support from a Hong Kong court to “improve upon her already extraordinary life of luxury, privilege and modest fame,” contends the lawsuit, which was filed by Mr. Lichtenstein in Federal District Court in Manhattan.

That Ms. Bond lives an extraordinary life of luxury and privilege is not in dispute. The daughter of Sir John R. H. Bond, the former chairman of the global banking giant HSBC, Ms. Bond, 43, has traveled the world as a mountain climber and extreme athlete. (The lawsuit derisively calls her a “self-described ‘activist and adventurer.’ ”) Her family has homes in London, Hong Kong, Florida and Aspen, Colo.

don't feed the troll, don't read her blog. If she had zero clicks on her blog, she would stop posting bullshit.

"Climbing" 8000m peak with oxygen, following fixed lines, with sherpas carrying your shit is not climbing. If you are not doing it on your own, you are not doing it, period. Call bullshit- bullshit.

I'd heard of her, but never read her blog until GGK made me aware of it.

Now here is a woman I can admire - one who sets tough goals for herself before achieving them, looking good all the while. Loving mom, girlfriend, climber, activist, celebrity. It can't be easy to be always stunning.

A true modern day hero, if you will.