Annabelle is a meanie!

marylou

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For all the sponsorship she's getting, it's an effing boring tale. She's a poor writer and pretty narcissitic to boot. You have no sense of place, no sense of the people that are with her and their personal dynamics, nothing. Just a lot of "Oh, I have to go through the icefall! Oh I hate it when they film me puking my breakfast!". Blarg. I've read more interesting things on the back of a box of cereal.

Fuckin' A and well put, dude! thumbs_up.gifHer stuff reads like the society pages in a crappy magazine...

I don't wish death or injury on her but after reading her pathetic tale... I hope that mountain kicks her fucking shallow, name dropping, socialite, poser ass. evils3d.gif

She doesn't deserve to be there...and needs serious lesson taught to her so she either goes back to her home in Aspen(and stays there) or pulls her head out of her ass before she gets a Darwin Award.

Edited by griz

One of the web sites to check on Annabelle's progress and a small article about her and the TEAM.

http://www.annabellebond.com/journal.htm

Bond, Annabelle Bond. She had just finished filming a pilot episode for an adventure TV series she wants to make when her mother gave her the news. Annabelle’s mom had arranged for her to climb Everest.

It was almost 70 years ago and a generation away that Annabelle’s Grandmother Christine was trekking high altitudes in Nepal, one of the first western women to do so. For Annabelle climbing is in her blood and it has been her dream to do the seven summits. Her first was Aconcagua, Everest will be her second.

So Annabelle is at base camp with her Chilean teammates and finding the crowd quite intimidating. She reports from her latest dispatch; “David Breashears came over to our Puja ceremony, he is so highly regarded here that our Sherpas were all very excited to see him and most of them had worked with him on previous expeditions. I chatted with Steven Daldry and John Finch, the two directors of the movie that they are making, and we are all going into the ice fall for the first time tomorrow. I saw Ed Viesturs and met Jimmy Chin who looked very cool, he is an amazing climber apparently so I’ll be looking for all the tips that I can get from these guys”.

The team consists of Rodrigo Jordan, expedition leader (Everest via the Kangchung face), Misael (K2 and Aconcagua), Ernesto Olivares (Makalu), Andronico Luksic, and Annabelle Bond. They will be taking the classic route up Everest.

Image of Annabelle courtesy of Annabelle Bond

Note the camera tilt and the lack of any scratches on the tool.

Gary, you wouldn't expect Annabelle to pose with a tool that had actually been used, would you?? hellno3d.gif Scratched gear would simply take away from the wholesome image she's trying to project. *sniff*