Annabelle is a meanie!

marylou

"APRIL 21ST - BASECAMP

ITS THE LAST RESTDAY AND WE LEAVE AT 4.30AM TOMORROW MORNING THROUGH THE DREADED ICEFALL DIRECTLY TO CAMP 2. I FOUND OUT THIS MORNING AS I MADE MY SOCIAL ROUNDS OF EVEREST BASECAMP THAT THE ICEFALL MOVED AGAIN DURING THE NIGHT LEAVING MIKE THE GUIDE FROM ADVENTURE CONSULTANTS AND MANY OTHERS STUCK UP AT CAMP 1 UNTIL THE ICEFALL DOCTORS MANAGED TO FIX THE ROUTE YET AGAIN!! I WENT OVER TO CHAT TO THE GIRLS ON GUY COTTERS TEAM, ONE WILL BE THE FIRST CANADIAN TO DO THE SEVEN SUMMITS, SHE HAS TO DO EVEREST AND DENALI, AND THE OTHER GIRL IS IRISH AND THERE IS BIG COMPETITION THIS YEAR AS TO WHO WILL BE THE FIRST IRISH GIRL ON THE SUMMIT. THANK GOD IM NOT INVOLVED IN ANY COMPETITION IN TRYING TO REACH THE SUMMIT, ITS HARD ENOUGH WITHOUT ANY ADDITIONAL PRESSURES.

I HAD COPIOUS AMOUNTS OF KIWI COFFEE WITH THE ADVENTURE CONSULTANTS CREW AND THEN WENT OVER TO THE DISCOVERY CHANNEL TENTS AND HAD A LONG CHAT TO DAVE ( THE ONLY MAN ALLOWED TO VIEW MY MOUNTAIN CONFESSION PRIOR TO RELEASE!!) HE TOLD ME I HAVE TO DO ANOTHER CONFESSION AT CAMP 2, THIS IS WHERE I TELL ONLY THE CAMERA MY INNERMOST THOUGHTS AND FEARS ABOUT THE CLIMB.. IM A COMPLETE BABY AND CONFESS TO ALL SORTS OF EMBARRASSING THINGS... HOPE IM LYING INCOMMUNICADO ON A BEACH SOMEWHERE WHEN THIS PROGRAMME IS RELEASED.. HAD A LOVELY CHAT WITH DAVE AND SPOKE TO ANDREW WHO WAS WITH HECTOR AT CAMP 3 AND SAID IT WAS VERY CROWDED UP THERE. SHAUNA AND BEN ARE AT CAMP 2 AND ARE BOTH DOING REALLY WELL, SHAUNA IS APPARENTLY REALLY STRONG AT THE MOMENT. I HATE HEARING ABOUT OTHER STRONG WOMAN ON THE MOUNTAIN!!!

CHRIS WARNER CAME OVER TO LUNCH AND IVE BASICALLY SPENT THE AFTERNOON GETTING READY FOR TOMORROWS DEPARTURE. IM STILL HIGHLY STRESSED OUT OVER THE SIZING OF MY MILLET BOOTS BUT ILL LET U KNOW HOW THAT PROBLEM RESOLVES ITSELF,I HAVE A GREAT GUY IN ENGLAND CALLED ANDREW DENTON WHO IS HELPING OUT AS WELL AS RICHARD FROM BOSTON SO HOPEFULLY CINDERELLA, OR THE UGLY SISTER, WILL BE SORTED BY THE TIME WE COME TO HAVE OUR SUMMIT ATTEMPT!!

NOT MUCH ELSE FROM BASECAMP, SO IT WILL BE QUIET FROM ME FOR A WHILE, I PRAY I GET THROUGH THE ICEFALL OK TOMORROW... ADIOS FROM EBC!!"

Harsh! Jeez I sure hope AB doesn't need to get any help from that "strong woman"! hellno3d.gif

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Too bad that you are so insecure. So threatened by someone paying their way up a mountain. Who really give a shit what boots she's wearing, what brand of lipstick she uses in photo shoots, and whether or not she's competetive. She doesn't affect you, why do you care? What's your motivation in putting her down over and over and over again?

What a typical response. Am I 'icky and scary', too?

It's petty, immature, and reflects intense jealousy. LAME.

That is very meaningful and insightful critisism coming from you, a lad wise beyond your years, and so sharp of wit.

Thank you so much for taking the time to provide your input.

I'm with Allison on this one. Everyone else has sprayed on Annabelle, is there a reason Allison cant too?

Too bad that you are so insecure. So threatened by someone paying their way up a mountain. Who really give a shit what boots she's wearing, what brand of lipstick she uses in photo shoots, and whether or not she's competetive. She doesn't affect you, why do you care? What's your motivation in putting her down over and over and over again?

Welcome to the "icky and scary show" Cracked. bigdrink.gif

Gee, for a youngster you sure pegged that one, dude. This is a prime societal example of the "I must denigrate her self and accomplishments because she only got there because she's pretty. I could have got there, but I'm not pretty so I didn't get the opportunity. Feel sorry for me and hate her" attitude of some women. Sad, really.

...ONE WILL BE THE FIRST CANADIAN TO DO THE SEVEN SUMMITS...

Hmm, Canadian mountain photographer Pat Morrow, the first human to do the real seven summits (i.e. incld Carstensz Pyramid, not the highest mound of sheep shit in Australia that Bass did to claim it) way back in 1986 will be surprised by this claim! Hopefully she meant "first Canadian woman"...

For all the sponsorship she's getting, it's an effing boring tale. She's a poor writer and pretty narcissitic to boot. You have no sense of place, no sense of the people that are with her and their personal dynamics, nothing. Just a lot of "Oh, I have to go through the icefall! Oh I hate it when they film me puking my breakfast!". Blarg. I've read more interesting things on the back of a box of cereal.

For all the sponsorship she's getting, it's an effing boring tale. She's a poor writer and pretty narcissitic to boot. You have no sense of place, no sense of the people that are with her and their personal dynamics, nothing. Just a lot of "Oh, I have to go through the icefall! Oh I hate it when they film me puking my breakfast!". Blarg. I've read more interesting things on the back of a box of cereal.

Never underestimate the power of the male libido. It drives men to fuck pumpkins and sponsor hot chicks.

This is a prime societal example of the "I must denigrate her self and accomplishments because she only got there because she's pretty. I could have got there, but I'm not pretty so I didn't get the opportunity. Feel sorry for me and hate her" attitude of some women. Sad, really.

Trust me, Greg, I would LOL at her journal no matter what she looked like. It's a hoot, really, and this whole competition/jealousy/feel sorry for me complex is something you fellas made up in your weak little minds to amuse one another. It's simply not about me.

I may not be the prettiest girl in the world, but hey, that's a-ok with me, and that's really all that matters. Life's not so shabb up here in North Ballard. fruit.gif

Anyway, this thread is about English Malibu Barbie, not about me. Back to our regularly scheduled programming.

Never underestimate the power of the male libido. It drives men to fuck pumpkins and sponsor hot chicks.

Hmmm Pumpkin or Annabelle ... Pumpkin or Annabelle ... Pumpkin ro Annabelle .. Pumpkin or Annabelle. After enough TG it prolly don't matter much. Blonde pumpkins are the hottest! Or is it plump blondkins?