Dave Shuldtz's hero

tele_nut

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Show me a war where atrocities are not committed. War is hell. Kerry was working to get the US out of a very unpopular war. To say that telling the truth about the Vietnam War makes him "unfit to serve" as president is laughable. His recent backpedaling is a due to his understanding of the current strength of veterans and servicemen as a voting block in light of the current war. If anything, he should have the backbone to stand by what he said back then, because it was all true.

The guy quoted in the article didn't even serve with Kerry.

Hmmm. . commander in chief who went out of his way to avoid putting his own ass on the line and lied regarding the reason to jeopardize american soldiers versus candidate who actually put his ass on the line and spoke out against the war.

I'm voting Kerry. Unless McCain runs.

Kerry has the integrity of a dust mop. Yellow lying coward. You want this guy to run the country? Think he's going to save your world? Don't bet on it.

Kerry's Peers

This is what I think makes George Bush so interesting, in a pathological way. As Woodward's forthcoming book makes clear, Bush sincerely believes he is on a mission from God to save the world--even if he has to blow up a lot of it first. He truly believes he can impose democracy and free markets on a society he has never bothered to understand. Even conservatives such as Pat Buchanan refer to this strategy as "democratic imperialism." I can't say I'm nuts about Kerry, but Bush is scary.

Kerry has the integrity of a dust mop. Yellow lying coward. You want this guy to run the country? Think he's going to save your world? Don't bet on it.

Kerry's Peers

Hmmm various opinions on what went on in Vietnam. How refreshing. At least the guy doesn't have to pull dental records to show he served his time yelrotflmao.gif

Try ketchp - it has naturally mellowing agents.

Kerry wins some points in my book for actually going to Vietnam whereas Bush was unaccounted for in Alabama while working on some Congressman's reelection campaign.

Let the generals run the war ( Pentagon assures military will have free hand after Iraq soveriegnty ) but I don't see how our military people can have full confidence in George "All hat and no cattle" Bush's record. On the other hand, Kerry's anti-Vietnam 'war' stance has to raise some shackles among hardcore military folks.

I personally don't see much changing in our political landscape. Kerry will be Bush lite. Reminds me of the Who's song, 'Won't Get Fooled Again' --re: "Meet the new boss, same as the old boss."

Hmm...I wonder if Kerry's eliteness will come across, not like Bush's 'Holier than thou' attitude, but rather as a secular intellectual elitist? I think we're fucked in Iraq regardless of who wins. It's gonna be a long haul.

Gotta wonder though if Bush will be seen by Iraqis as 'King George'.

Scrambler, that artical was about 1 oil company only. The title is misleading.

Bzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.

BTW: a special tip of the hat to Prince "scrathyyomuny" for this lie:

http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&cid=544&e=2&u=/ap/20040422/ap_on_go_pr_wh/white_house_bandar

Bandar said, "On the oil situation, I really don't see what is the big deal there, unless somebody would like to see the oil crisis stay high."

I'd vote for Osama Bin Laden if he were running against Bush.

That is probably one of the most disguisting statements I've ever heard to date. You sir are a complete ass. Get out of this country. Move to Spain. boxing_smiley.gif

MISTER_E Pulling up stuff from 1971 is about the same thing the demosluts have been doing all along isn't it? Fair play. What goes around comes around. Reap what you sow. HYPOCRITICAL RHETORIC ON YOUR PART.

ALPINEK. Vote for Kerry and watch this country and foreign policy spin even further out of control. All these guys fighting over here now? Guess what? If Kerry gets into office the reenlistment rate will fall to about 15% and then guess what? DRAFT. You want to be responsible for that? Cast your vote. Don't say I didn't warn you.

About the same time Bush was rightfully sewing his oats (judge not lest you be judged yourself) Kerry was creating DISSENT among his countrymen, shaming the veterans of Vietnam and prolonging their stay with his villified self effacing politics. I wonder what his background on drug use is? Hasn't come up yet, but it probably will.

Catbirdseat...What you said makes complete sense, but Kerry will not get the vote of the current or former military or most police officers even though most of us don't care much for Bush either. In this case it is mostly a democrat versus republican thing. Current reality versus pipe dream politics.

Wait, most of you that I have met ARE on permanent pipe dreams. Makes more sense now.

RBW1966...well damnit you can read. yeah, but the guy took over Kerry's unit, served with the same men, in the same AO and is basically calling Kerry a bald faced liar. In military circles there is alot of verification of stories and incidents. If this guy came forward then Kerry is full of shit. His integrity has been called into play. Much like his lying predecessor Clinton. A guy who lied under oath and to the American public and got caught. What stake does Oneill have other than he can't stand to see that suckwad play up to something he isn't and never was?

Markinore, not surprised by anyone reading the current stack of monetarily motivated writings who would instantly believe everything they read and even worse be so swayed by it. Get on the bandwagon brother. What the fahq ever.

Steaksauce and ketchup. Yet another reason why this website is a fucking waste of time. Responses like that are another reason why I wouldn't piss on some of you if your teeth were on fire.

Dave Shuldt. Can't read what you wrote because you and Allison are the two most ignored and ignorant users on this site.

All you NON VETS with a few exceptions should TAKE INTO ACCOUNT THAT MOST FORMER AND CURRENT VETS INCLUDING ACTIVE DUTY RIGHT NOW IN IRAQ WOULD FOLLOW BUSH AND NOT KERRY. So what difference does it make that Bush did not serve in Vietnam? No one here trusts or likes John Kerry. There is no faith in his past, current, or future leadership and most of us here in Iraq see his election as president as a death sentence for us. Kerry is a man of rhetoric and not action. So you really *support the troops*? Yeah right. You support your tax breaks that may or may not transpire and for many of you the hope that Kerry will pull the wool over your eyes with regards to foreign policy and you can bury your sorry heads in the sand and pretend that many terrorist organizations sponsored by states want to see each and every one of you bowing to Mohammed or DEAD. At least Bush understands this much.

I'll tell you what will happen if Bush gets reelected. Those people over here causing trouble are going to have 4 years of answering to a gun and most of them will get their virgins in hell. If Kerry gets into office and the fat ass power behind the throne Kennedy and Billary start working their magic the body count is going to go off the map and it WILL be a quagmire. And then you'll all try to blame Bush when in reality it will have been YOU that sealed the coffin on all these fine men and women over here.