Hot and Republican - does it get any better?

jja

• Replies 290
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

C'mon Bronco, the pro-choice abortion argument is ridiculous. It's a woman, it's her right. You may be a christian but the government of this country should not be. Honestly, the worst thing for the republican party is the joke of a christian right. As every other society since Christ has proven, the less christianity is associated with the government, the stronger the society becomes. I dont want to turn this into a religious belief, but the fact that the government has any say at all in abortion is a joke. In fact, I dont even think we, as men, have any say. This is one area where the women get to call the shots.

explain to me how yer fat ass can ever hope to leave the ground on anything even resembling a rockclimb, bitch! fruit.gifthe_finger.gif

Deepak Chopra books and Dr. Phil. How else? the_finger.gif

well i use those same books at wendy's drive through...pile 'em up and sit on them like a booster seat

the_finger.gif

In fact, I dont even think we, as men, have any say. This is one area where the women get to call the shots.

Which is total fucking bullshit, man. Because it is the men who get fucked into paying that bitch for the next 18 years.

Put a helmet on that soldier,son...

I think you lack a certain historical perspective. Like it or not, and I assume most of the left leaning atheist ( or at least agnostic ) types here don't like it a bit, this is a nation that has always had God and religion front and center. Indeed the original point of the first amendment was to keep gov't out of religion and not the other way around.

Times change my friend...seperation of church and state....what dont you get about that? It cuts both ways.

Your idea of what is front and center in this country may be different than others. This isn't a christian country and I'm sorry if you are confused on that point.

When evaluating an argument against the consitution, like any historic document, you must take context into account. This is exactly what we have a supreme court for. Go read a selection of their rulings over the past 100 years and you'll find example after example of rulings made based on how the document needs to be re-interpreted for modern society.

Since a bunch of you are arguing the god stance, the exact same thing can be said about the bible. If you wanted to take that at face value I could murder homosexuals, kill my wife for looking towards another man, kill my neighbor for planting two crops to close to each other in his garden and enslave "lesser" peoples for my own gain.

In fact, I dont even think we, as men, have any say. This is one area where the women get to call the shots.

Which is total fucking bullshit, man. Because it is the men who get fucked into paying that bitch for the next 18 years.

Good god you are ignorant! Yup, it's all the "bitches" fault that they end up pregnant, or raped, or whatever else. And us, as males, the only taxpayers in this country have to pay for those bitches.

Funny, I know plenty of very successful women who raised children on their own or had abortions in the past. What relates the two, I have no idea, but you seem to think so.

Maybe if we spent more money on education, including on birth control issues, you'd have less "bitches" to pay for, eh Greg? No, actually, that isn't good, cause the repubs can't see government money going to support birth-control education since that is anti-religion. Fucking hypocrities.

You're a stupid fucking idiot and my dad could beat up your dad. So there. Say whatever you want, 'cause I am rubber and you are glue; whatever you say bounces of me and sticks to you. HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

I know you are, but what am I?

...infinity! yellaf.gifcry.gifthe_finger.gif

For a guy who was challanging RumR for insulting comebacks, that was particularly intelligent.

So what is your strategy again...argue points that you think you can argue on, then get beat and reply with something stupid. Seems to be working! wave.gif

2) bronco, you need to pull your head out of your ass on the abortion issue a) there are far more important political issues when it comes to the well being of this country b) it's a choice...you don't like abortion, don't have one...and dog forbid your daughter gets preggers at 14, don't you dare sign the consent form.

Wow, that's pretty bitter and uncalled for statement! thumbs_down.gif

Have a good life.

greg stfu up you bitter prick. the reality is that it takes two to make a baby ... so whatever. you knock some chick up and you're opposed to abortion. you raise the kid and make her pay.

my problem with bronco's argument is not based on the societal aspects of parenting, responsibility, or legality. it's simply biology. when is a life a life. i don't by the argument it's at conception. if you want to go that far you better be very careful not to kill an earthworm, an amoeba, plankton, bacteria, etc or your going to burn in hell rolleyes.gif

For a guy who was challanging RumR for insulting comebacks, that was particularly intelligent.

So what is your strategy again...argue points that you think you can argue on, then get beat and reply with something stupid. Seems to be working! wave.gif

Oh, man are you pent up. For Pete's sake, dude; this has descended into the obsurd. I've grown tired of beating each other over the head with our given opinions. Believe what you will, and do so passionately; I applaud you. I believe what I believe and seek to live my life in a consistent, intentional manner. I'm at peace with the fact that we disagree.

Greg_W

2) bronco, you need to pull your head out of your ass on the abortion issue a) there are far more important political issues when it comes to the well being of this country b) it's a choice...you don't like abortion, don't have one...and dog forbid your daughter gets preggers at 14, don't you dare sign the consent form.

Wow, that's pretty bitter and uncalled for statement! thumbs_down.gif

Have a good life.

bronco,

my apologies for aiming my venom directly at you but this is an issue i feel strongly about. i can see no rationale for your position. i am not bitter and the statement certainly wasn't uncalled for. you raised the specter of the abortion issue. i called you out on it.

greg stfu up you bitter prick. the reality is that it takes two to make a baby ... so whatever. you knock some chick up and you're opposed to abortion. you raise the kid and make her pay.

my problem with bronco's argument is not based on the societal aspects of parenting, responsibility, or legality. it's simply biology. when is a life a life. i don't by the argument it's at conception. if you want to go that far you better be very careful not to kill an earthworm, an amoeba, plankton, bacteria, etc or your going to burn in hell rolleyes.gif

Oh, fuck off, you bitter shrew. You know I'm not bitter, so don't even pull that shit. I've been nice to you, so don't make me hit below the belt. 'mkay? We all know that women trap men into impregnating them by batting their eyelashes, doing that hair-flip thing, and asking us to do odd jobs around their apartment in trade for home-cooked meals. It's a scientific fact, deal with it. the_finger.gif

Oh, man are you pent up. For Pete's sake, dude; this has descended into the obsurd. I've grown tired of beating each other over the head with our given opinions. Believe what you will, and do so passionately; I applaud you. I believe what I believe and seek to live my life in a consistent, intentional manner. I'm at peace with the fact that we disagree.

Greg_W

You don't seem to be at peace with much after your totally insulting "bitches" comment. With sentiment like that how is anybody supposed to take your position seriously. As minx said, you just come off as bitter. Towards what I have no idea.

Quite to the contrary, I am not pent up at all; I'm enjoying the sunshine and packing for a wonderful 4 out of the next 5 days in the mountains.

greg-- 1 word for you horny bastards out there who don't want kids...ok two. condom vasectomy

cracked, i agree. it shouldn't be birth control but the religious right scares me w/their interpretation.

Okay, people, notice that in no part of her post did minx DENY that the "hair-flip" move is used as a way to entice men. Thank you and good night. wave.gif