Hot and Republican - does it get any better?

jja

• Replies 290
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

You won't piss me off. I'll be glad that a young squab like yourself is exercising your right to vote. Good job!!! "Vote however you want, just vote." - Eddie Vedder

Got to disagree with you there greg. Too many stupid people vote as it is. The last thing we need is to go around basically begging apathetic and uninformed idiots to please, pretty please vote.

Of course none of this is to suggest that Paul is dumb and apathetic wink.gif

You won't piss me off. I'll be glad that a young squab like yourself is exercising your right to vote. Good job!!! "Vote however you want, just vote." - Eddie Vedder

Got to disagree with you there greg. Too many stupid people vote as it is. The last thing we need is to go around basically begging apathetic and uninformed idiots to please, pretty please vote.

My point is to be involved in the process. Which, in my mind, means to start by being informed. You are right, though, John.

Never misunderestimate the stupidity of large groups of people. hahaha.gif

Hey you guys who are calling Kerry a coward: maybe you should go read his military records. It sounds like he went after the bad guys quite a few times, even after getting wounded.

Meanwhile, on the other side of the planet, GW was snortin' coke, missing duty in the Guard, and partying his arse off...Real upstanding young'in, he was!

Hey you guys who are calling Kerry a coward: maybe you should go read his military records. It sounds like he went after the bad guys quite a few times, even after getting wounded.

Meanwhile, on the other side of the planet, GW was snortin' coke, missing duty in the Guard, and partying his arse off...Real upstanding young'in, he was!

Yeah, it was a great day for America when we got "Kerry the Hero" back on U.S. soil so he could stab his fellow soldiers in the back whilst attempting to get into Jane (aka, "Commie Bitch") Fonda's pants.

Yeah, it was a great day for America when we got "Kerry the Hero" back on U.S. soil so he could stab his fellow soldiers in the back whilst attempting to get into Jane (aka, "Commie Bitch") Fonda's pants.

Jane Fonda was hot back in the day. wink.gif

I don't see how speaking out against war crimes a la My Lai is dishonorable. I'm sure he stepped over the line a few times, but in a general sense, what Kerry did is admirable and courageous. More so than killing slow-moving old ladies and collecting ears.

SEPARATION OF CHURCH AND STATE is one of the cornerstones of our country

Separation of Church and state:

The original intent was to KEEP THE STATE OUT OF THE CHURCH... (think about Calvinists/Protestants fleeing religious persecution in Europe)

The original intend was not to keep morals and ethical action out of the State... what a ridiculous concept! SO many modern americans are SO backwards in their thinking on this issue.

I'd be pretty pissed off if anyone essentially caused the deaths of hundreds because it had anything to do with so-called "god's will". I really don't care if it was Clinton, the guy down the street, or my dad.

Hey ian, in case you missed the newsflash the other guys started it

2nd_plane_fireball.jpg

hey jja, last time i checked there was no connection established between Iraq and the events of 9/11

there is also some question in the links to the la queda recently

Don't give me that crap that being religious means you are moral and ethical, and thus that unreligious people are immoral and unethical. That's utter bullshit.

confused.gifconfused.gifconfused.gif

I didn't say that

That's what it sounded like you were saying. If not, then I apologize for my misinterpretation.

The original intent was to KEEP THE STATE OUT OF THE CHURCH... (think about Calvinists/Protestants fleeing religious persecution in Europe)

The original intend was not to keep morals and ethical action out of the State... what a ridiculous concept! SO many modern americans are SO backwards in their thinking on this issue.

explain to me please, how any religious war can be ethical and moral?

Don't give me that crap that being religious means you are moral and ethical, and thus that unreligious people are immoral and unethical. That's utter bullshit.

confused.gifconfused.gifconfused.gif

I didn't say that

That's what it sounded like you were saying. If not, then I apologize for my misinterpretation.

Naw, what I meant was that we should all bring our "set of morals" to the table. Some people will be coming with Morals founded in religion... that doesn't make those morals any less valid then an atheist's morals...

It's the rest of us that lose when corporate america and the rich get kickback after kickback.

Good. Stay downtrodden and defeated, you miserable fuck. I'll keep working hard, getting rewarded for my efforts and live the lifestyle I desire. Keep digging ditches or living off public assistance you worthless piece of trash. madgo_ron.gifrolleyes.gif

First off all, settle down. It's ok if you are old and bitter, or whatever it is you are, but I'd hate to see you have a stroke over this.

Second, I have worked my ass of to get the lifestyle I have. Until recently I worked in a very lucrative job (probably more lucrative than whatever it is you do, since you seem fixated on getting "rewarded") and left it to persue something I love more in life. I may end up getting paid less but I hope to earn back what I dont get in financial reward in the hapiness I get doing whatever it is I will do. I have never taken a cent from the government in any form, so keep at it with your sweeping generalizations. rolleyes.gif

explain to me please, how any religious war can be ethical and moral?

No, no...you explain to me how you can reach the drive-thru window at Wendy's from that short-ass little rice-burner car you drive. Bwahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!! the_finger.gif