Hot and Republican - does it get any better?

jja

336706-untitled.JPG

Lauren Bush, the 19 year-old Princeton student, Elite model and niece of President George Bush, speaks Tuesday, April 20, 2004, at the United Nations (news - web sites) in New York, after being named the UN's World Food Program honorary spokesperson for it's new global hunger campaign on the web aimed at college students. Bush, who just returned from a fact-finding trip to Guatemala with her mother Sharon, was convinved of the urgent need to take action. (AP Photo/Kathy Willens)

336706-untitled.JPG.50d2701fb2afc556b4d07950e98691e7.JPG

• Replies 290
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Jeebus...how did something that hot come from the genes of the ridiculous looking ape of a president we have?

Also, I object to the backdrop...since when have the republicans given a shit about starving people, let alone starving people of color? rolleyes.gif

Unlike the lib-hatemongers that populate this place we conservatives are full of charity and good cheer, so in the spirit of friendly bi-partisanship I give you Eleanor Mondale (democrat) - daughter of former Vice President Walter Mondale and bona fide hotty

fruit.gif

emondale.jpg

How has the right managed to brainwash the middle class into thinking that the republican party is good for them?

Democractic or republican, the rich win no matter what...they stay rich and get richer.

It's the rest of us that lose when corporate america and the rich get kickback after kickback.

Anyway, with the Iraq is going and the economy, I'm thinking Bushy is finished, smileysex5.gif so enough with this, bring on more hotties.

It's the rest of us that lose when corporate america and the rich get kickback after kickback.

Good. Stay downtrodden and defeated, you miserable fuck. I'll keep working hard, getting rewarded for my efforts and live the lifestyle I desire. Keep digging ditches or living off public assistance you worthless piece of trash. madgo_ron.gifrolleyes.gif

I think all responsible parties should quit the bashing and put their best foot foreward. Why don't you run!! I will vote for other parties when the candidates are worth the effort. As for now, the people with the best ideas and intrests are happy playing armchair politician instead of trying for a viable position.

Why not support term limits? HCL.gif

Jeebus...how did something that hot come from the genes of the ridiculous looking ape of a president we have?

Also, I object to the backdrop...since when have the republicans given a shit about starving people, let alone starving people of color? rolleyes.gif

Actually Josh, Bush is only the third president in history to visit Africa while in office and promised to give $15 billion to fight aids/hiv in Africa last year. I'd say he's doing a better job than most former presidents in doing what he can to help the "starving people of color". You might look into this stuff before making an unobjective blanket statement.

And don't delude yourself, other than small pockets of liberal voters, Bush will overwelmingly win a second term. I might have voted for someone else, but Kerry is the anti -Crist. pitty.gif

fruit.gif

I might have voted for someone else, but Kerry is the anti -Crist. pitty.gif

So I'm not sure I understand what makes Kerry so strongly negative. Granted, my impression is that he is not exciting and he does little to inspire me, but I'm baffled by this statement of intense negativity?

Can you elucidate the top 1 or 2 points that qualify him for anit-christ status in your mind?