Slack Line set up for a high line

nightfly

Hey there, just checking in and seeing if anyone has any good ideas for a high line set up I have heard lots of beta but just thought I would fish for a bit more. i have heard that at high tension that folk release everything onto prussiksand keep the biners as a backup. also how do you get the 9/16 through the big tubular for a hundred and fifty foot line? Is there a special technique or do you just flail through the process? anyway we have a good one out here in the desert and once we get the rig down we will be haveing all sorts fun. any info would be appreciated

this has been a message form the climbing center of the universe in western colorado

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I just had this idea for inserting the 9/16: Use a stout monofilament line (20# test fishing line?) with a chunk of lead sinker material and pass that through the 1" first. Then, attach the 9/16 to the monofilament and pull it back through. Good luck.

also how do you get the 9/16 through the big tubular for a hundred and fifty foot line? Is there a special technique or do you just flail through the process?....

this has been a message form the climbing center of the universe in western colorado

flail thru it, drink, smoke, flail.

did you send my cams?

when and by what carrier?