Gib Ledges from a distance. TR

Bug

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah! wazzup.gif with that!?! The hut princess was nowhere to be found. yellowsleep.gif I could have been sippin' chilly ones down by the beach...

You owe me one. I stopped Snickers from inpaling yer rapidly sublimating Prince boxing_smiley.gif

yellaf.gif Thanks for saving him, Billygoat! Let's go climbing, I'll carry your pack for you as repayment wink.gif.

I hope to get up there this week to visit little Prince and perhaps reverse that sublimation process.

Blah, blah, blah, blah!

Doesn’t anyone work around here?

Bug = Tough in purple

Oh, I guess everyone is single or newly single from crapping all over this site. I guess I’m included in that now.

You right bug, I have to keep clear of this site or I will find myself in the unemployment line and diligently typing away @ a singles chat room. Isn’t this a singles chat room?

Hey, guys thanks for kicking those steps.

It gave you something to work off all those carbs.

If I remember correctly you guys are headed up the Tohoma Glacier this weekend?

Big brother and I are headed down to JP’s house in P-town to go hit the Leuthold Couloir on Hood.

From what I hear the snow conditions pretty much suck down there. We are hoping the sun this week will take care of that.

Seriously, it was great to meet you guy’s!

Crew –

Snickers = York

JPort

seatosky = Big Brother

Edited by Snickers

Must - let - go!

I'll go to the picnic if I can bring my face saving bodyguard big brother.

Oh god - I'm already hooked.

Looks like we will do are carbo-loading the night before @ the Bridgeport Brewery. I love that place ok maybe just the beer...

Wow, you guys have been busy here. Do I dare to even add my two cents?... of course.

I have some great photos of the Gib Ledges weekend, but have had problems with my scanner. I'll pass them onto seatosky and Snickers and maybe they can post them for me.

Yes, we'll be scoping out Leuthold Couloir on Mt. Hood this weekend. It will be nice to show the "Seattle Crew" my neighborhood mountain.

Peace

Since I'm not working today I thought I'd reply to that. The pics would be great. I had fun meeting you guys and still get a good chuckle thinking about that Snickers guy and his purple fetish. Post a Tr from Hood. Try not to get any helicopters invovled. thumbs_up.gif