• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Diesel13 said:

blah, blah:

zero_friction_pic_4327.jpg

blah, blah.

I perceive a pack of pointless pack-less puffy pad people pausing to ponder a pube-less pubescent punk pulling profitless pumpy pebble pockets. Bitch. And where can I get me one of them inflatable jackets? Is this on the way to class or something? Cuz' everyone's got a bookbag. Budda-BING! Thank you! I'll be here every night this week! the_finger.gif

Oh yeah. The North Face. You never know when you're gonna be hit with a whiteout and a forced bivi... at the boulder.

Bouldering is like American Football. A few guys exert themselves for 30 seconds at a time, between long breaks to discuss strategy, while 10 times more people stand around watching and shouting encouragement. And they use padding.

Dang, I have to go to So Cal for a few days... Let's see, what have I climbed in the B'ham area... very little.

Actually I have no doubt that Distel can outclimb me, but for the sake of competition, BRING IT ON!! But we gotta bring some brews for rugby-style drinkup afterwards. And I expect full media coverage of the event, so that the loser of the event (me) can bear the full shame here on cc.com.