• Announcements

• olyclimber

WELCOME TO THE CASCADECLIMBERS.COM FORUMS   02/03/18

We have upgraded to new forum software as of late last year, and it makes everything here so much better!  It is now much easier to do pretty much anything, including write Trip Reports, sell gear, schedule climbing related events, and more. There is a new reputation system that allows for positive contributors to be recognized,  it is possible to tag content with identifiers, drag and drop in images, and it is much easier to embed multimedia content from Youtube, Vimeo, and more.  In all, the site is much more user friendly, bug free, and feature rich!   Whether you're a new user or a grizzled cascadeclimbers.com veteran, we think you'll love the new forums. Enjoy!
Sign in to follow this  
cornforthimages

Updated Climbing Gear and Single Wall Tent Sale

Just wanted to post what I have left from my original posting yesterday.

Marmot Asylum single wall tent w/optional vestibule, great condition, $200

Petzl Gri-Gri $25

4 alpine aiders, 2 daisy chains, fifi hook, 3 pins, 2 aid nuts $30

19 misc biners $40

Email me if you are interested, jon@cornforthimages.com

I arranged to buy the pair of half ropes from this guy and we agreed on a time for me to come over. Then he emailed me to say he sold the ropes to someone else. I suppose some might say that its his right to sell first-come-first-served, but we had an agreement and it was broken and I was annoyed.

And now everyone knows about it!

wave.gif

Well, the value of his stock on this board just plummetted. That's just bad business, even amoungst climbers. rolleyes.gif

I did buissness with this guy yesterday and had no problems. Not only was there no problems he is a very nice guy to boot. My 2 cents.

I picked up a few things from him too, no problems. He did specify first come first serve to me, not sure about you guys.

Shoot first. Ask questions later. Welcome to CC.COM.

If I had a nickel fuo every time someone said they'd be right over..........

I bought the tent(Thanks!) and it came on time and was in good condition. Smooth deal, no problems with me either.

I bought the tent(Thanks!) and it came on time and was in good condition. Smooth deal, no problems with me either.

A+++++ Excellent Cascadeclimber.comer! yelrotflmao.gif