• Announcements

• olyclimber

WELCOME TO THE CASCADECLIMBERS.COM FORUMS   02/03/18

We have upgraded to new forum software as of late last year, and it makes everything here so much better!  It is now much easier to do pretty much anything, including write Trip Reports, sell gear, schedule climbing related events, and more. There is a new reputation system that allows for positive contributors to be recognized,  it is possible to tag content with identifiers, drag and drop in images, and it is much easier to embed multimedia content from Youtube, Vimeo, and more.  In all, the site is much more user friendly, bug free, and feature rich!   Whether you're a new user or a grizzled cascadeclimbers.com veteran, we think you'll love the new forums. Enjoy!
Sign in to follow this  
Collin

falling apart hands

use the stuff they put on cow udders. it is good because it doesn't wear off or soak into the dry skin because of chalk.

yeah, bag balm is great. except for when you leave the tin anything but rightside-up in your car and it's hot outside. OOPS. those climb on bars rock too.

Bagbalm eh. Thanks for clarifing b-rock. I can use it on my hands and my heard.

Check out "Corn Huskers Lotion" too if you're going to check Bag Balm. I used this stuff all the time when I worked construction and it totally hooks your hands up when they're cracked, bleeding and just super dry and lousy. I thought it was some funky Nebraska stuff, but just looked and apparently Pfizer makes it, so there must be something with it. Look for a yellow label, you should be able to get it at Safeway(Von's) or any super market.

And it has a pleasant aroma to boot! wink.gif