TR: Flying to NH

MrDoolittle

Flew to NH on ATA. DO NOT FLY WITH ATA!!!!! Worst flying experience ever. They booked five flights to leave in a 30min time frame, with five people working the ticket counter, after having a flight cancelled night before due to engine failure the night before. I took them two hours to load our plane, they were BEGGING people to volunteer to get off for two free RT tickets to anywhere they flew, we missed our connecting flight, sat in Shitcago for two and a half hours, and they didn't even comp us drinks!!! Fuckers...

On the bright side, we showed up at Avis expecting a Geo Metro and ended up with a BRAND NEW 2004 Mitsubishi Eclipse convertible with 23 miles on it. I guess they rent the new cars out as "economy" vehicles until they are broken in. Rest assured, it will be WELL broken in when they get it back evils3d.gif

See you in hell,

-J

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

ATA is by far the worst airline I've flown on. Like E said cramped seats, crappy service. The "food" we got on the flight was a bag of peanuts so small there were maybe 20 nuts in there and the drink (coke) was poured into a small dixie cup. People on the plane seemed to know what they were in for as they brought thier own food and a lot of kids throwing peanuts everywhere. Oh ya, once I got back the lost luggage it was beat to shit madgo_ron.gif. Say no to ATA