is it love? lust? whatever. chick is a hottie

lummox

cc.com doesn't to sponsor this hottie. cc.com has icegirl. she's hot and she climbs and she'll actually talk to you guys hahaha.gif

After seeing that butch haircut, I'm wondering if icegirl's gone to the "other side". Need to find another chica who climbs to sponsor; all I ever hear about from IG is "Exit 38 this" and "Exit 38 that" and "touch my ass, please..." (oops, shoulda left off that last one. )

Whatever. Couldn't be the furthest from the truth darlin'. Just cause I'm not stalking you anymore no need to be that way Greg.

Do you have a problem with short hair, ya hardly even said hello at PC last night, oh, wait, you didn't... ? Geez, if I'd know cutting my hair would loose me my CC.com sponsership . . .

Well, hopefully some men like short hair and don't find it too intimidating... (and as far as that exit 38 comment goes, at least I'm getting out climbing. some of us work weekends)

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

my favorite everest climber recently reported on timeworn techniques of acclimitization: 'WE ALL DRANK COPIOUS AMOUNTS OF COCOA TEA ( A SOUTH AMERICAN REMEDY TO HELP ONE WITH ALTITUDE!)' thumbs_up.gif

she heads to camps 1 and 2 then will report back on the 15th or so. hehe. this shit is great.

my favorite everest climber recently reported on timeworn techniques of acclimitization: 'WE ALL DRANK COPIOUS AMOUNTS OF COCOA TEA ( A SOUTH AMERICAN REMEDY TO HELP ONE WITH ALTITUDE!)' thumbs_up.gif

she heads to camps 1 and 2 then will report back on the 15th or so. hehe. this shit is great.

dude, how could you miss this gem?

April 10th BASECAMP:

IM NOW IN MY TENT HAVING PLANNED MY OUTFIT FOR TOMORROW, GOT TO TRY AND BE COLOUR CO ORDINATE EVEN AT THIS ALTITUDE!!!

yelrotflmao.gifyelrotflmao.gifyelrotflmao.gif

I'm gonna shit if she summits.

I can only imagine what an Everest expedition would do to such a soft and fair complexion... I'm sure we've all seen Touching the Void by now? Somebody get to work on a photoshop prediction.

Or maybe she has one of those special climbing suits that lets you get a full-body tan while climbing?

I can only imagine what an Everest expedition would do to such a soft and fair complexion... I'm sure we've all seen Touching the Void by now? Somebody get to work on a photoshop prediction.

Or maybe she has one of those special climbing suits that lets you get a full-body tan while climbing?

omfg rolleyes.gif i am quite sure the lady knows the value of foundation with a reasonable spf. yelrotflmao.gif

Annabelle Bond's Climbing Resume:

- First Ascent of "The Stairs" , at Dillard's Grand Opening, NY,NY. USA.1992

-First Ascent of "The Elevator", at Bananna Republic's Grand Opening, LA,CA.USA.1993

-First Ascent of "The Escalator", at Abercrombie and Finch's Grand Opening. Paris,France.1994.

-First Ascent of "The Rock Wall" on one of the Carnival Cruise liners,somewhere near the Cayman Islands,1999.

-First Hummer Assisted Ascent of Pikes Peak. Colorado.2001.

-First Hummer Assisted Ascent of Mt. Evans. Colorado. 2002.

-Hummer Assisted Ascent to Paridise on Mt. Rainier. Turned back due lack of road to true summit...someone told me there was one on Mt. Rainier while I was on cc.com. Max elevation reached : 5900ft.

Special Skills:

-I can suck water from a 80 million year old rock.

-I can suck a bowling ball through a garden hose.

-I can suck the ice out of an 22 cm ice screw and swallow.

-Excellent fashion sense on the mountain.

-My nifty Salomon Skis and nifty Ice Axes are color coordinated!!!

Soooo...sponsor meeeee!!! I'm blond and I like to drink...

-

Edited by griz