is it love? lust? whatever. chick is a hottie

lummox

I can't believe you animals are so disrespectful. How would you like it if she was treating you like some trashy sex object, a play thing for her every perversion?! madgo_ron.gif

That is the stupidest question I've ever heard...uh, I'd feel like I just won the Super Bowl, sunk a hole-in-one to win the Masters, took the checkered flag at Indy AND Daytona, and netted the final goal to clinch the Stanley Cup.

yelrotflmao.gifyelrotflmao.gifthumbs_up.gifthumbs_up.gif

seriously folks. i think annabelle sells real estate in sun valley. that is some serious dollar for faux rugged cabins and shit up there i know it. and i think her mom hooked her up with the chilean expedition. that is some cra-cra shizzle to be trying everest as the 1st summit ina 7 summit quest. chick aims high. but what else would you expect from someone who used to date tommy hilfiger and spent a summer holiday with the duke of york in st tropez and rode horseback across bolivia. all kinds of wacky shit. she gots style.

rockband.gifrockband.gifsnaf.gifrockband.gif

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And I quote,

5TH APRIL EVEREST BASE CAMP, KHUMBU ICEFALL ... I'VE CONCLUDED THAT, HAVING TRIED BOTH WAYS OF COURSE... ON ALL FOURS IS MY PREFERENCE.

BEFORE YOU ALL LAUGH, IM KEEPING VERY GOOD COMPANY ... A FEW OTHER PEOPLE ARE DOING THE SAME! I WAS FURIOUS TO SEE PHILLIPE OUR CAMERAMAN FILMING MY REAR AS I CRAWLED ... ALL I NEED IS A DUMMY IN MY MOUTH TO COMPLETE THE PICTURE!

And I quote,

5TH APRIL EVEREST BASE CAMP, KHUMBU ICEFALL ... I'VE CONCLUDED THAT, HAVING TRIED BOTH WAYS OF COURSE... ON ALL FOURS IS MY PREFERENCE.

BEFORE YOU ALL LAUGH, IM KEEPING VERY GOOD COMPANY ... A FEW OTHER PEOPLE ARE DOING THE SAME! I WAS FURIOUS TO SEE PHILLIPE OUR CAMERAMAN FILMING MY REAR AS I CRAWLED ... ALL I NEED IS A DUMMY IN MY MOUTH TO COMPLETE THE PICTURE!

okay okay. so she is asking for the abuse. but does baggin on her even if she needs it affect your own karma? magick 8 ball says 'concentrate and ask again' hellno3d.gif i mean 'better not tell you now'. arrgh! madgo_ron.gif i mean 'without a doubt' grin.gif so knock it off. moon.gif

seriously folks. i think annabelle sells real estate in sun valley. that is some serious dollar for faux rugged cabins and shit up there i know it. and i think her mom hooked her up with the chilean expedition. that is some cra-cra shizzle to be trying everest as the 1st summit ina 7 summit quest. chick aims high. but what else would you expect from someone who used to date tommy hilfiger and spent a summer holiday with the duke of york in st tropez and rode horseback across bolivia. all kinds of wacky shit. she gots style.

rockband.gifrockband.gifsnaf.gifrockband.gif

LOLOL...WAY better than a fake chica IMO.....you go gettum, gurl! hahaha.gif

lummox is in love. Where are you two lovebirds going to register? www.gearexpress.com or www.rei.com or www.arcteryx.ca? yellaf.gifthe_finger.gif

no way. my email keeps gettin bounced back. that bullshit is lame and i get enough of it from my exclimbing partners. yelrotflmao.gif

I've got friends who could help you find out where she lives. Don't let technological snafus stand in the way of true love.

lummox is in love. Where are you two lovebirds going to register? www.gearexpress.com or www.rei.com or www.arcteryx.ca? yellaf.gifthe_finger.gif

no way. my email keeps gettin bounced back. that bullshit is lame and i get enough of it from my exclimbing partners. yelrotflmao.gif

I've got friends who could help you find out where she lives. Don't let technological snafus stand in the way of true love.

just get me into a party where these two can be found evils3d.gif

mdf515981.jpgthumbs_up.gif

I bet Dan -'s already been out on a date with her... smileysex5.gifyellaf.gif

... besides, you totally left out of the story "Polypro-and-Shorts Man soon realized that if he was going to continue to get it on with her, that he was going to need to add a couple of items to his '10 Essentials', after she mentioned Low-Angle-Slab Man's '10-inch Essential'..."

... besides, you totally left out of the story "Polypro-and-Shorts Man soon realized that if he was going to continue to get it on with her, that he was going to need to add a couple of items to his '10 Essentials', after she mentioned Low-Angle-Slab Man's '10-inch Essential'..."

Shite - who needs a 10-inch essential when you've got access to a clean moustache?! moon.gif

Shite - who needs a 10-inch essential when you've got access to a clean moustache?! moon.gif

The expression of your preferences is very enlightening.

mdf515981.jpg

Who the fuck is that? That's got "hot and ready to party" written all over it!!!

the twins olsen.

Won't go there, man...I prefer a woman (for one) and one that doesn't sport that bewildered look when the action starts (if you know what I mean).