is it love? lust? whatever. chick is a hottie

lummox

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

She was so distracted by the firm cherry red posterior of glissading in shorts man that she completely erred in positioning the head of her ice axe while practicing glissading. Though the dagger sharp pick of her axe was safely wrapped in multiple layers of duct tape, it was still pointed at that most delicate portion of her anatomy.

He gently corrected her hand position, and suggested that after the wrap up meeting she retire with him to his well constructed snow cave for some instruction in the art of horizontal glissading. “How will I know its you?” she asked. He replied that he had his name written on duct tape in a place only the most privileged of students would see.

is this website perhaps the product of some cc.com'er with too much time on his hands?? (where's the monkey-spankin' graemlin when ya need one!)

i mean, when you google her one of the first hits you get is from the well-esteemed independent (uk) ... but that don't mean it's true. bigger lies have been told and even believed thru-out history... hell some people still think jfk was killed by a lone gunman.

rolleyes.gif

this shizzle is upstanding. better recognize.

i have no idea what the ladys goal is but it aint easy to walk up the big e. i give her props for trying and i will keep tabs on her website lookin for the money shot. wave.gif

aieet. i read her latest journal entries and am giving her less than even odds on summitting. hellno3d.gif

Edited by lummox

Latest odds from the Vegas Bookmakers:

Summiting - 561:3

Basecamp sex scandal - 4:1

PMS induced ice axe murder of annoying teamate - 12:5

Death - 26:1

GU filled Horsecock consumption - 1:6

Camp 3 orgy before summit attempt - 147:3

Camp 3 orgy after sucessful summit - Even

Camp 3 orgy after unsucessful summit try - Not taking bets

Summit BJ for Banco de Chile dude - Even

...alas this story ends sadly for low angle slab man. For during a night of intense mustache riding, the combination of heart racing lust and altitude caused him to die from a pulmonary edema. She closed his eyes,carefully draped her capilene thong over his face and dug a snow pit. By the time she made it to high camp, she was already falling for polypropylene-and-shorts man...Many had doubted that being a world travelled trustafarian with a pretty face and a bank sponsorship could get her to the top, but now she knew she could prove them all wrong!!

...alas this story ends sadly for low angle slab man. For during a night of intense mustache riding, the combination of heart racing lust and altitude caused him to die from a pulmonary edema. She closed his eyes,carefully draped her capilene thong over his face and dug a snow pit. By the time she made it to high camp, she was already falling for polypropylene-and-shorts man...Many had doubted that being a world travelled trustafarian with a pretty face and a bank sponsorship could get her to the top, but now she knew she could prove them all wrong!!
I LOVE YOU grin.giffruit.gifyelrotflmao.gifyelrotflmao.gifyelrotflmao.gifyelrotflmao.gifyelrotflmao.gifyelrotflmao.gif

331247-playahata.gif

Touching the Moustache... a cc.com love story

just look at the admiration in her eyes... as she glances deeply into his blue blocker sunglasses.... the glasses, yes the glasses make him mysterious, his thoughts and amitions shrouded from the world by the glasses and the protective sun cap.

she can't help but wonder what force drives this man, but she knows for sure that this force is what makes her come back for more..

they first met a few years ago during a downclimbing practice at leavenworth....

The intensity with which he focused on perfecting his downclimbing and angled-slab walking techniques spoke to her of an overwhelming passion for life. She yearned to tap into the well of energy that drove him to walk up and down slabs until he got it just right. The caring with which he taught others to walk up and down slabs touched her deep inside: he had a soft side underneath the rugged exterior that excited her. She would visit his tent when the sun went down and they would speak of life, love, and angled slabs...

...somehow, in the presence of this man among men, she felt empowered yet protected. As if she could do anything. With Herbert watching over her even dirt rapelling seemed possible.

...the real questions that burned in her mind, and in her loins, were "did he give mustache rides for free?" and "How did he keep that hat so gosh-darned clean?"

that night after everyone had eaten their horsecock, and retired to their tents, she ventured over to his tent and saw him writing in his journal by headlamp light. he was stripped down to his REI tightey's, yet he was still wearing the hat and sunglasses.... his moustache still perfectly clean, even after all the dirt rapelling and moustache rides, her mind began to wander... now more than ever the enigma known simply as 'the low angled slab man' was simply errisistable.

Lust burning inside her, threatening to consume her very being, she knew she must act. She removed her Salomon SuperGaper plastic doubleboots and donned her Salomon Fukame stilettos. Drawn as a moth to a flame, she nervously approached his tent...

Her throat went dry as she envisioned herself kissing her way down the low angled slab of his rock hard abdomen towards HIS horsecock...she snuck away to her tent to pleasure herself...

As luck would have it, her Salomon Fukame stilettos complimented her Capilene thong over polypro from Patagonia Intimates with matching Synchilla push-up bra. There was no way he could resist her now...

...and then catbirdseat showed up out of nowhere, rallying for a latenight scrabblefest with triscuits and grape juice, followed by an epic discussion involving obscure climbing scenarios and inappropriate knots.

Suddenly, he produced his massive shaft. "My, that's huge!" she exclaimed. "Well..." he blustered, "tomorrow we are embarking upon a July ascent of the Old Mt. Si trail, and you can never be too prepared as I am with this 95 cm ice axe". "Can I touch it?" she asked coyly...

She was enamored with low angled slab man, and spent many a night fantasizing about him; her hips moving in time with his rest step.

However despite her best efforts she could not shake "glissading in shorts man". She knew he was no good for her, yet he still visited her in her most vivid dreams.

331302-love.jpg

She was so distracted by the firm cherry red posterior of glissading in shorts man that she completely erred in positioning the head of her ice axe while practicing glissading. Though the dagger sharp pick of her axe was safely wrapped in multiple layers of duct tape, it was still pointed at that most delicate portion of her anatomy.

He gently corrected her hand position, and suggested that after the wrap up meeting she retire with him to his well constructed snow cave for some instruction in the art of horizontal glissading. “How will I know its you?” she asked. He replied that he had his name written on duct tape in a place only the most privileged of students would see.

Well, real or not, girls take note, the fellas really like what Ms. Bond is selling.

So, remember, when you're out on the big mountain, the big rock, the big scree, the big whatever, don't forget to fake fellate your gear at every rest break. The fellas will go nuts with lust, provided you are not too stinky. smileysex5.gif

Personally, I think the whole thing may be el-fakeo. The pictures are absolutely ridiculous, and at no time does she look windburned, sunburnt, dirty, scratched, underweight, or anything other than Playmate-of-the-Month.

I can't believe you animals are so disrespectful. How would you like it if she was treating you like some trashy sex object, a play thing for her every perversion?! madgo_ron.gif

That is the stupidest question I've ever heard...uh, I'd feel like I just won the Super Bowl, sunk a hole-in-one to win the Masters, took the checkered flag at Indy AND Daytona, and netted the final goal to clinch the Stanley Cup.

You feeling okay, bud?