is it love? lust? whatever. chick is a hottie

lummox

cc.com doesn't to sponsor this hottie. cc.com has icegirl. she's hot and she climbs and she'll actually talk to you guys hahaha.gif

After seeing that butch haircut, I'm wondering if icegirl's gone to the "other side". Need to find another chica who climbs to sponsor; all I ever hear about from IG is "Exit 38 this" and "Exit 38 that" and "touch my ass, please..." (oops, shoulda left off that last one. evils3d.gif)

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[love story]

just look at the admiration in her eyes... as she glances deeply into his blue blocker sunglasses.... the glasses, yes the glasses make him mysterious, his thoughts and amitions shrouded from the world by the glasses and the protective sun cap.

she can't help but wonder what force drives this man, but she knows for sure that this force is what makes her come back for more..

they first met a few years ago during a downclimbing practice at leavenworth....

[/love story]

okay someone pick it up and run with it.

I'm thinking she gave her Everest sponsor a $65,000 blow job... Anyone else agree?

She's blowing this guy for the Banco de Chile sponsorship.

I have been sponsered on my up and coming Everest Expedition by Andronico Luksic, Banco de Chile. Andronico is the vice chairman of the bank and a member of the climbing team. He only took up climbing a few years ago and climbs as often as his busy schedule permits. Not only is he an extremely focused and strong climber, he is a great companion to have in the mountains. I would like to thank Andronico for making this dream a reality for me and am so happy to be able to share this adventure of a lifetime with him.

Translation: Andronico is a gaper looking for a trophy to hang on the wall back at his office in the bank. Well, he's going to get TWO trophies out of this one wink.gif. And I'm getting smileysex5.gif, but so are the banks shareholder's because they're footing the bill yellaf.gif Here we are in the hillz

SanJose-summit2-small.jpg[/i]

On Sponsorship:Arcteryx have always been my preferred brand as I think they make the most flattering( always important for woman) sports clothes, effortlessly combining fashion with function using the most high tech fabrics available. Even when you are delirious with fatigue at least Arcteryx helps you look good.yelrotflmao.gif

Nevertheless, I'd tro her a bang.

[love story]

just look at the admiration in her eyes... as she glances deeply into his blue blocker sunglasses.... the glasses, yes the glasses make him mysterious, his thoughts and amitions shrouded from the world by the glasses and the protective sun cap.

she can't help but wonder what force drives this man, but she knows for sure that this force is what makes her come back for more..

they first met a few years ago during a downclimbing practice at leavenworth....

[/love story]

okay someone pick it up and run with it.

The intensity with which he focused on perfecting his downclimbing and angled-slab walking techniques spoke to her of an overwhelming passion for life. She yearned to tap into the well of energy that drove him to walk up and down slabs until he got it just right. The caring with which he taught others to walk up and down slabs touched her deep inside: he had a soft side underneath the rugged exterior that excited her. She would visit his tent when the sun went down and they would speak of life, love, and angled slabs... someone continue...

omfg.

that night after everyone had eaten their horsecock, and retired to their tents, she ventured over to his tent and saw him writing in his journal by headlamp light. he was stripped down to his REI tightey's, yet he was still wearing the hat and sunglasses.... his moustache still perfectly clean, even after all the dirt rapelling and moustache rides, her mind began to wander... now more than ever the enigma known simply as 'the low angled slab man' was simply errisistable.

omfg.

that night after everyone had eaten their horsecock, and retired to their tents, she ventured over to his tent and saw him writing in his journal by headlamp light. he was stripped down to his REI tightey's, yet he was still wearing the hat and sunglasses.... his moustache still perfectly clean, even after all the dirt rapelling and moustache rides, her mind began to wander... now more than ever the enigma known simply as 'the low angled slab man' was simply errisistable.

Her throat went dry as she envisioned herself kissing her way down the low angled slab of his rock hard abdomen towards HIS horsecock...she snuck away to her tent to pleasure herself...

Lust burning inside her, threatening to consume her very being, she knew she must act. She removed her Salomon SuperGaper plastic doubleboots and donned her Salomon Fukame stilettos. Drawn as a moth to a flame, she nervously approached his tent...

As luck would have it, her Salomon Fukame stilettos complimented her Capilene thong over polypro from Patagonia Intimates with matching Synchilla push-up bra. There was no way he could resist her now...

...and then catbirdseat showed up out of nowhere, rallying for a latenight scrabblefest with triscuits and grape juice, followed by an epic discussion involving obscure climbing scenarios and inappropriate knots.

Talk about the ultimate Mountie cock-block. hellno3d.gifhellno3d.gif

Suddenly, he produced his massive shaft. "My, that's huge!" she exclaimed. "Well..." he blustered, "tomorrow we are embarking upon a July ascent of the Old Mt. Si trail, and you can never be too prepared as I am with this 95 cm ice axe". "Can I touch it?" she asked coyly...

She was enamored with low angled slab man, and spent many a night fantasizing about him; her hips moving in time with his rest step.

However despite her best efforts she could not shake "glissading in shorts man". She knew he was no good for her, yet he still visited her in her most vivid dreams.

331302-love.jpg

331302-love.jpg.d5d2ad1bd68d8349964dbc79bd1c4fbb.jpg

this is too much!

thumbs_up.gifyelrotflmao.gifsmileysex5.giffruit.gif

anyway tho, on to the original topic of this thread...

She's a looker but I didn't see a single pic of her climbing... did I miss them somewhere? nice shots of her in base camp holding her sponsorship flags up , posing in nice light with her ice axes

yeh no shit. i'm kinda skeptical. is this website perhaps the product of some cc.com'er with too much time on his hands?? (where's the monkey-spankin' graemlin when ya need one!)

i mean, when you google her one of the first hits you get is from the well-esteemed independent (uk) ... but that don't mean it's true. bigger lies have been told and even believed thru-out history... hell some people still think jfk was killed by a lone gunman.

rolleyes.gif