TNF store 75% off ALL climbing gear

Loose_Brie

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It was the most awesome sale i have ever been to. There was only 6 of us there when the store opened and we pretty much got all the best stuff. i can barely concentrate on work, i just keep staring at all the new stuff i got. grin.gifgrin.gifgrin.gifgrin.gifgrin.gifgrin.gifgrin.gifgrin.gif

WOOOHOOO!

Thanks Dave.

They still have harnesses, rock shoes, boots, a few sterling ropes, small hexes, small nutz, a few knifeblades, perlon by the spool, BD carabiners (no ovals, lockers, or wiregates), ATCs, water-ice crampons, a couple of crappy "MountainEars"-style ice axes...

No cams left. cry.gif I got pretty much the last of em the_finger.gif

Wish I had gotten there earlier, but I still got some good stuff.

$5 for a new harness hellno3d.gifthumbs_up.gif

The sale was sureal...it was like that wave that surfers are always looking for.

Between the six of us that were there when the store opened - we cleaned them out of about 15 full sets of metolius and BD cams, portaledges, pitons, quickdraws.....

The only sad part was watching how bummed out some of the store employees were to see all the gear go for so cheap.