[TR] Inspiration-Forbidden Traverse- Eldo->Klawatti->Austera->Primus->Tricouni->(More) 4/2/2004

JoshK

Yeah, what a nice set of pics. You must be stoked Josh, that looks like such a splendid trip. thumbs_up.gif
Yes, rather, I think it was jolly good. Gordon Bennett! It was a smashing good time for all that were up there that weekend.

I put up peak pages on summitpost for Primus and Klawatti peaks. I haven't uploaded all the photos quite yet. If I get a chance this afternoon, I suggest you check back later.

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I haven't been on this site very much snice I left the state of WA for ice climbing and the hero snow of montana. But the tour was fantstic other then the full moon shot of my ass...... and I see that Josh didn't not post that pic. oh Josh I did make it back to montana with 5 caffine pills, one red bull( to wash to caffine pills down) pringles, and one shit. made it to missoula just intime for the caffine to take full effect at 4am . From 4am to 9am I was laying looking at my ceiling untill work at 9.30am what a great trip.