[TR] Mt. Rainier- Igraham 4/4/2004

Winter

Climb: Mt. Rainier-Igraham

Date of Climb: 4/4/2004

Trip Report:

Climbed the Ingraham Headwall via Cadaver Gap on Sunday with Jen and Jessica. Perfect conditions. The clouds that busted skyclimb on Saturday blew off over night leaving a perfect bluebird day with no winds. Cadaver Gap is in great shape. Watch out for the bloddy chunks I blew at the top of the headwall.

Met girclimber. She exists! Saw Nick and also ran into MtnHigh and Ivan on the way out. CC.com taking over the Muir Hut. May post some pics if I get around to it. I think Jen has some sweet ones of the main part of the route. Climbing with chicks rocks (don't smell as bad)! All in all the upper mountain is in fantastic shape right now. Saw folks skiing Ingraham from the summit and Cadaver Gap. Go get it!

Gear Notes:

30m, 8mm line. Some crevasse crossings.

Pickets and screws. Useless with perfect styrofoam. Prolly want pickets for crevasse rescue.

Approach Notes:

The slog.

Edited by Winter

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Climbing with chicks rocks (don't smell as bad)!

Actually, they smell good!

I just spent four days on the mountain. You would rethink that statement after getting within 30 feet of me. yelrotflmao.gif

Hmm...I wonder if you could have beat me and my four days of stench...rainer stench or north cascades stench, boy vs. girl...what is the worst?? cantfocus.gifyelrotflmao.gif